Thread: Help need asus n13 set up with ubuntu 11.04

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Help need asus n13 set up with ubuntu 11.04

Hello all,

First of all, i am newbie, i know few things here and there on linux but i like to stick the i don't know. Also, i thank chili555 the reason i joined, saw him helping a lot on this subject. I have followed his tutorial on how to install asus n13 USB wireless connection but i ended up going no where.

Now, i have the CD that came with it/drivers and it is inside my desktop and i have the n13 asus plugged in. I know how to use the terminal and what not, i would really appreciate if anyone knows how to install from A to Z, thank you.

Also, if i have to copy and paste i have no problem, my laptop runs on ubuntu 11.04 as well, basically clone of the desktop so i will execute the code on terminal, copy it with flash drive and save it then put it on the laptop to paste on the forum in case needed.
    Thanks,
    Mar

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Help need asus n13 set up with ubuntu 11.04

Quote Originally Posted by Marthewicked View Post
    Hello all,

First of all, i am newbie, i know few things here and there on linux but i like to stick the i don't know. Also, i thank chili555 the reason i joined, saw him helping a lot on this subject. I have followed his tutorial on how to install asus n13 USB wireless connection but i ended up going no where.

Now, i have the CD that came with it/drivers and it is inside my desktop and i have the n13 asus plugged in. I know how to use the terminal and what not, i would really appreciate if anyone knows how to install from A to Z, thank you.

Also, if i have to copy and paste i have no problem, my laptop runs on ubuntu 11.04 as well, basically clone of the desktop so i will execute the code on terminal, copy it with flash drive and save it then put it on the laptop to paste on the forum in case needed.
    Thanks,
    Mar
    Wow alot of views. Can anyone able to determine or know how to set wireless connection through adapter? I need this help very very urgent.
    Thanks in advance, even for looking at the question to read, thank you.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Help need asus n13 set up with ubuntu 11.04

Thread closed. Please do not post duplicates, it dilutes community effort.
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2066809
    Last edited by Iowan; October 7th, 2012 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Include link to duplicate