Thread: SIRI for ubuntu

Beans

SIRI for ubuntu

google2ubuntu is a siri like for ubuntu , it work in french and other langage ,you can search for weather ect ... try it .
    more informations : http://post-pc.fr/siri-like-pour-ubuntu

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Beans

Re: Speaktoit for ubuntu

Sounds interesting. I prefer Android so I use Speaktoit Assistant instead. Voice recognition isn't much use on phones, especially when you are in places with lots of people/noise, but I've always found it useful on desktop computers. I used to have a Windows program that allowed you to create your own commands.

Beans
    Distro
    Hardy Heron (Ubuntu Development)

Re: Speaktoit for ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by mr john View Post
    Sounds interesting. I prefer Android so I use Speaktoit Assistant instead. Voice recognition isn't much use on phones, especially when you are in places with lots of people/noise, but I've always found it useful on desktop computers. I used to have a Windows program that allowed you to create your own commands.
    I'm the opposite. I think voice recognition is very useful on a phone, especially when you're driving down the road, or you don't feel like typing a long message on a tiny phone keyboard.
    Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. - Dr. Seuss

Beans

Re: SIRI for ubuntu

not big on SIRI. Seems silly to me.