Thread: Torchlight item descriptions disappear

Beans

Torchlight item descriptions disappear

I'm having a weird glitch with Torchlight from HB6. I know about the face glitch, fullscreen glitch, and no music glitch but the item descriptions that show when you hover over items appear and disappear randomly for me. I'll press I for inventory and I could see what's what. Then a few moments later I'll press I to look at a new item and no item descriptions pop up. I hope that makes sense. What's going on?
    64-Bit Ubuntu 12.04 (NEVER buy an HP laptop)

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Re: Torchlight item descriptions disappear

Quote Originally Posted by Simeo View Post
    I'm having a weird glitch with Torchlight from HB6. I know about the face glitch, fullscreen glitch, and no music glitch but the item descriptions that show when you hover over items appear and disappear randomly for me. I'll press I for inventory and I could see what's what. Then a few moments later I'll press I to look at a new item and no item descriptions pop up. I hope that makes sense. What's going on?
    Yeah, I have also noticed this. I'm not sure what causes it, but I have found an easy workaround: Press Ctrl once in-game. After that, all item descriptions show up for me.