Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heartbeat failure on start

Beans

Re: Heartbeat failure on start

Alright, removed the crm yes so its reading from haresources, set that up exactly like you specified, and moved the node Auth 0 Auth1 to separate lines. The haresources is coming back stating heartbeat is not started on that node, which is expected I guess but the same invalid uid error is showing afterwards

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

I don't know what the uid is complaining about, but it says client child which should mean the slave server. So, you need to double check the configuration (heartbeat and networking) on the slave server.

Are the heartbeat files (the three files) identical on both servers? They need to be.

Is it possible that the servers consider the network adapter as eth0 like it's usually named? I'm not sure you can simply call it eth2 if the machine is considering it to be eth0. Have you checked network connectivity? Do the servers have working internet access for example through your home router?
    Darko.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ubuntu 18.04 LTS 64bit

Beans

I copied the main server files over to the slave so they match exactly, checked internet config on both and both have outside access to the web

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12