Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Todays updates destroy Unity 3D desktop

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Todays updates destroy Unity 3D desktop

Just looked at installing fvwm-crystal. It tries to bring in a whole bunch of other stuff - audacious, for what? If I'm adding in a window manager just to be able to close down when lightdm breaks I surely don't need someone else's favorite audio player....
    Sony vaio vgn-fw235j; Synaptics touchpad; triple boot: mint 12 64-bit; Precise 64-bit & Saucy 64-bit. 2TB external USB drive with more...

Beans

Didn't see any issue when upgrading compiz/unity here the other day from proposed
    - other then a few custom compiz settings where lost as was the run history. (gsettings & ccsm don't always seem to communicate well..

Do get a kick out of your bug report which now has been duped to a 2 week old bug marked 'incomplete' & was on an intel display adapter

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by mc4man View Post
    Didn't see any issue when upgrading compiz/unity here the other day from proposed
    - other then a few custom compiz settings where lost as was the run history. (gsettings & ccsm don't always seem to communicate well..

Do get a kick out of your bug report which now has been duped to a 2 week old bug marked 'incomplete' & was on an intel display adapter
    Yes .. thats it exactly .. settings were lost. Perhaps I over-reacted. I want to believe that apport is making authentic reports - so I am just really going with the flow.
    This is Rolling Release
    Warnings for New Beta Testers& Helpful Terminal Commands:
    Running Trusty /devel/@ 5.120GHz32bit/ Please put [ prefix] on New Threads!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12