Thread: Internet explorer scrolls down to bottom automatically

Beans

Internet explorer scrolls down to bottom automatically

Hi,

I have a strange problem in my Windows 7 64 bit Home Basic OS. The internet explorer window automatically scrolls down to the bottom for no apparent reason whatsoever. I have my pc fully protected with an internet security product from a reputed company and I have to changed anything at all or put any new settings in place. This has started from no where really. Please help me out as this has already driven me crazy. Thanks a lot.

Re: Internet explorer scrolls down to bottom automatically

Stuck spacebar perhaps?
    Turn it over and give it a whack (seriously) or try another keyboard.
    Windows assumes the user is an idiot.
    Linux demands proof.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

It would be the mouse, pressing the scroll wheel can enable scrolling up and down depending were you move the pointer.

Beans

yeah it's happening to me as well and I tried a mouse with no roller and a known good keyboard. I'm using Chromium on Ubuntu 12.04 though but a suggested fix because it is a known problem...

http://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/tempo...blem-in-linux/
    Last edited by gregr1969; September 4th, 2012 at 01:59 AM.

Beans

Ok friends,

I turned out to be my faulty keyboard which has just been replaced by a local authorised service center. I have a laptop of a well known brand and I was really mad as I could not find a solution to this problem and guess what, when I went to that service center as my laptop is still under warranty, there were a bunch of guys with the same problem and all of them had been told to get their keyboards replaced. Funny. Thanks for the help all of you have tried to provide. Thanks indeed.