Thread: Shadow Remnants Kickstarter Update

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Shadow Remnants Kickstarter Update

How do I talk about a game without being accused of being a developer? I am a huge Tactical RPG fan. (FF Tactics Specifically) Anyways I found this game on kickstarter by pure chance because well I like to donate to Indie games in hopes they make Linux versions for me to play. Anyways When I found this game I was like "About damn time!" So I had asked if they would make a Linux version and they said yes. get to the point I was and AM still trying to do free advertising for the game because I want them to make it bad. They are going to redo their Kickstarter pitch and try again with a lower goal. And now they have got their forums up and wanting more people there to give feedback on what people want out of the game.
    Ok , I know I sound like a ridiculous fan but its been a while for me to actually get excited for a Tactical RPG. Plus it is supporting a Indie team that wants to support the modding community. Here are the links. Check them out.

http://shadowremnants.com/forum/index.php
    Last edited by Omegus; August 27th, 2012 at 02:25 AM. Reason: add shortcut to forums
    Motherboard: MSI 890GXM-G65
    Videocard: Radeon HD5850 1GB
    Ram: 2x 4GB DDR3-1333 Single
    Processor: AMD Phenom II x6 1055T Tray