Thread: KDE Wallet Doesn't Appear When Launched

Beans

KDE Wallet Doesn't Appear When Launched

Hi All,

I'm using kMyMoney for money manegement. It uses KDE Wallet to store passwords for my bank accounts. I installed the KDE Wallet Manager from Synaptic. When I click on the KDE Wallet shortcut, it blinks and then nothing happens/opens. I'm unable to modify my wallet information.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this or if something else is required? I was able to use this before 12.04 LTS.

Thanks!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: KDE Wallet Doesn't Appear When Launched

Can you open it from System Settings? System Settings, Account Details, KDE Wallet.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by oldos2er View Post
    Can you open it from System Settings? System Settings, Account Details, KDE Wallet.
    No, I don't see anything in there for KDE Wallet (running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS). I have the KWalletManager shortcut in Applications/System Tools but it does nothing when I launch it.

Beans

I can't find KWalletManager on 11.10, either. I just installed it via Synaptic then rebooted. When I click Applications->System Tools->KWalletManager (or run kwalletmanager from CLI) nothing happens that I can see.

Any hints?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Did you install Kubuntu, or Ubuntu with KDE added later? Which version of KDE are you using? Could you show the terminal output of
    Code:
    kwalletmanager
    ?