Thread: my ubuntu too slow :(

Beans

my ubuntu too slow :(

hiii

i have make thread and no one up to see latest post , so i try make anew thread and here my problem as i post

if you look at the guide i posted it says it uses 4gb you said you had 8gb which should be plenty hope that helps !!!!
    i have install it successfully but when i install it's take more time (about 3 hours) also i have checked on download music package while install and already connected to internet .... when retrieve 11 to 45 ...... it's take much more time and i guess he download files but it was too slow in download (instead my internet connection 512kbps) and when i open firefox while install .... too slow and even hard to open any website .... so i do skip for this downloaded package tell he become fast in download other component (like hardware ) then he finished and when restart the OS too slow also cant try connect to my router ....... so i dont know whats wrong .... i feel guilty that i think in move from windows to Linux ..... so i want post my installation logs to show my problem but i dont know how to get from ubuntu OS , also why it's take much more time in download package (is it too big) .....also system too slow on my pc , and here my hardware info

cpu: intel celeron 2.66/256kb
    ram: 256*2
    HDD: 80 GB
    VGA: ATI Radion 64MB

thx

original post link:
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php...4&postcount=13

original thread link:
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2041866

best regards

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: my ubuntu too slow :(

Please do not start multiple threads for the same problem, it dilutes the community's ability to help.
    Forum DOs and DON'Ts
    Never assume that information you find using a search engine is up-to-date.