Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Humble Bundle is Out! Android 3

Beans

Post Latest Humble Bundle is Out! Android 3

The Humble Bundle
    for Android 3

Five amazing games for your mobile delight. We’re bringing you a mountain of entertainment for your Android devices. Pay-what-you-want to get BIT.TRIP BEAT, Fieldrunners, SpaceChem, and Uplink! And if you beat the average price, you also get the beautiful platform-puzzler Spirits! Please note that Uplink and SpaceChem require tablets if your are playing the Android version.

Love your desktop? So do we. Buying the Humble Bundle for Android 3 also gets you the games on Windows, Mac, and Linux! For your listening pleasure, each game also comes with an official soundtrack.

Pay what you want. On their own, these fantastic games and their soundtracks would cost to the tune of $52, but we’re letting you name your price!

The games work great on Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux (system requirements here). Note that this is the initial release for many of the Android and Linux versions of the games. Please be patient while the developers fix any 1.0 bugs as quickly as they can, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you run into any issues.

Support vital charities. You get to decide how your purchase is divided: between the developers, the Child’s Play Charity, or the Electronic Frontier Foundation. And, if you choose, a Humble tip for putting this promotion together is much appreciated!

http://www.humblebundle.com/
    Steam: ubuntugamer( Add me ) | Gaming: Left 4 Dead 2, Metro Last Light, Assassin's Creed 4, Forced

Beans

Re: Latest Humble Bundle is Out! Android 3

Bought this. I'm having problems redeeming Fieldrunners on Ubuntu Software Center. Everything else worked great but Fieldrunners just gives me a "not found". I am sure this will sort itself out but I figured I'd let anyone buying this know about it.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by cgolson84 View Post
    Bought this. I'm having problems redeeming Fieldrunners on Ubuntu Software Center. Everything else worked great but Fieldrunners just gives me a "not found". I am sure this will sort itself out but I figured I'd let anyone buying this know about it.
    It is the first day!
    Steam: ubuntugamer( Add me ) | Gaming: Left 4 Dead 2, Metro Last Light, Assassin's Creed 4, Forced

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

I'm having the same issue -- the rest redeemed without issue, but unable to "see" fieldrunners yet. Hoping for better luck tomorrow.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by troyready View Post
    I'm having the same issue -- the rest redeemed without issue, but unable to "see" fieldrunners yet. Hoping for better luck tomorrow.
    Yea I'm sure it's just a hiccup on Ubuntu's end but it really makes me anxious for Steam on linux to get here.

Beans

I find it funny that I found out about this here and bought it before the humble bundle email got to me.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

I'm having a problem with Uplink; it's not registering mouse clicks in the lowermost (say) 10% of the screen, thereby rendering it effectively unplayable as a lot of menu items are located in that region.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

Update on the fieldrunners problem: Fieldrunners still isn't showing up in the software center for me, but following the directions on my subscriptions page (), I was able to manually add the PPA to my software sources and install the fieldrunners package.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Carborundum View Post
    I'm having a problem with Uplink; it's not registering mouse clicks in the lowermost (say) 10% of the screen, thereby rendering it effectively unplayable as a lot of menu items are located in that region.
    Code:
    /path/to/uplink '!graphics_screenwidth' <your_screen_width> '!graphics_screenheight' <your_screen_height>
    My uplink executable was in /opt/uplink. Use this to set the resolution for uplink, which seems to fix this problem. I'm not sure if the settings persist, so you might have to adjust the settings in the options menu.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Quote Originally Posted by shadowjay View Post
    Code:
    /path/to/uplink '!graphics_screenwidth' <your_screen_width> '!graphics_screenheight' <your_screen_height>
    My uplink executable was in /opt/uplink. Use this to set the resolution for uplink, which seems to fix this problem. I'm not sure if the settings persist, so you might have to adjust the settings in the options menu.
    That fixed it, thanks! And it does seem to be persistent, so that's even better.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast