Thread: programming tuts

Beans

programming tuts

Hello people i wanna ask if you recommend me some tutorials for : C++ , Python , Rubi

I am new to programming so i want a tutorial for noobs and step - by -step

Thank you

P.S #1 . Sorry if i put this in wrong section.

P.S #2. Do not go like "Search it on google" I already did and dint have good results AND i cant search it any more cause my internet is broadband and limited.
    So i just ask you to recommend to me a good tut because i think allot users of linux know very well those program's.

thanks again

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Beans

Re: programming tuts

Take a look at this. Honestly though, it's the second sticky in Programming Talk - please try searching the forums a little harder next time.
    There are 10 different kinds of people:
    Those who understand binary numbers
    Those who don't
    Free/open-source game development kit: http://openblox.sourceforge.net

Beans

Re: programming tuts

Quote Originally Posted by DangerOnTheRanger View Post
    Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DangerOnTheRanger View Post
    Honestly though, it's the second sticky in Programming Talk - please try searching the forums a little harder next time.
    How i dint think that??!!!Awh i know why... I have broadband connection with a day pass (i buy it ONLY to get some decent guides) witch means that when i get to 20MB my speed will go to 100Bytes!
    So...i dint have the time to do allot of stuff.
    But as i said i already search it on google. Sorry if it was too hard to give me a link but it was hard enough for me too try to find one as i already explained

Moderators are freeeee to delete my thread if they like it.. I mark it as solved tho
    Last edited by sutibun; August 7th, 2012 at 02:24 AM. Reason: forgot to say thanks