Thread: ALT+TAB in Unity (not 2D) not working

Beans

ALT+TAB in Unity (not 2D) not working

I've seen several issues with Unity 2D and Alt+Tab not working. I have the same problem, but using the normal (not 2D or fallback) unity session. I've verified that the shortcut is expected to be Alt+Tab, but it simply doesn't work. Other shortcuts with the Tab key work fine.

Anyone else having this issue? Anyone with a workaround other than installing CCSM?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: ALT+TAB in Unity (not 2D) not working

Quote Originally Posted by cek View Post
    I've seen several issues with Unity 2D and Alt+Tab not working. I have the same problem, but using the normal (not 2D or fallback) unity session. I've verified that the shortcut is expected to be Alt+Tab, but it simply doesn't work. Other shortcuts with the Tab key work fine.

Anyone else having this issue? Anyone with a workaround other than installing CCSM?
    Im sorry, but the only unity I can use on my system is 2d, and I have no problems with alt+tab. I will try alt+tab at Church tomorrow, since the laptop has the 3d environment, The only thing I can think would be damaged packages,I would download and install synaptic and search for any broken packages that could be effecting the normal working order of the OS.