Thread: Vendetta online

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy

Vendetta online

I have decided to try this MMORPG, it has a Linux version and i've heard it's quite famous among Linux users, but they're download servers are rather slow, the average dl speed was 17 kb/s and the file was 107mb it would take 1 and a half hour to complete the download, and i am on a 5 mb/s ADSL connection. However, on the downloading page it was written that they had a .torrent file for the game as well, which was also more recommended.

Do any of you know where i can get this torrent? I've made searches with several Bittorrent search engines I did not find it.
    Last edited by Cyraxzz; June 26th, 2006 at 04:08 AM.

Re: Vendetta online

I don't think there is a torrent for it. I checked ISOHunt, MiniNova and TPB, but I didn't see one either.

I noticed one of the download links is labeled "rate limited;" did you click on that one? The other might be faster.
    Ubuntu user #7247 :: Linux user #409907
    inconsolation.wordpress.com

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Budgie Development Release

Perhaps you should contact them about the issue. Have you tried google: vendetta torrent?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy

Yea i've tried Google no .torrent file among the search results
    Last edited by Cyraxzz; June 27th, 2006 at 01:28 AM.

Beans

I know I'm waking a dead tread, but this one actually has a easy answer: http://www.vendetta-online.com/vende...ler.sh.torrent

Beans

i've seen some nice fraps of this game.. i really like it... the sad thing is that it's not free... I am looking for a free private server , if any of you guys knows a good private server (if it exists) i'll appreaciate it.
    Thx to any1 who helps me

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by norbyka View Post
    i've seen some nice fraps of this game.. i really like it... the sad thing is that it's not free... I am looking for a free private server , if any of you guys knows a good private server (if it exists) i'll appreaciate it.
    Thx to any1 who helps me
    You're reviving a nearly year-old thread so you can ask how to pirate the game in question? You have to pay for a reason, you know. Pretty sure this is against forum rules, at any rate.