Thread: Wine PPA wont add to source list

Beans

Wine PPA wont add to source list

When adding in the Software center, nothing happens. I have checked the list multiple times, but every time the source doesn't show. I have also tried using the terminal, but I get this:
    Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring --secret-keyring /etc/apt/secring.gpg --trustdb-name /etc/apt/trustdb.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --primary-keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80/ --recv 883E8688397576B6C509DF495A9A06AEF9CB8DB0
    gpg: requesting key F9CB8DB0 from hkp server keyserver.ubuntu.com
    gpg: key F9CB8DB0: "Launchpad PPA for Ubuntu Wine Team" not changed
    gpg: Total number processed: 1
    gpg: unchanged: 1
    Any ideas about what's wrong? I have Super OS(Ubuntu) 11.04 with wine 1.3 already installed, and so far everything else works. There is a source already in the list, but it has old outdated releases which I guess is where the current wine is from.(http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntu-wine/ppa/ubuntu)

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Re: Wine PPA wont add to source list

There is a source already in the list, but it has old outdated releases
    I've used SuperOS and liked it very much.
    I believe the included ppa is what that particular distro uses for their own version. I would ask on their forum before trying to change it because some things may not work properly with their configurations.
    Remember When Double-Dog dare ya's and water balloons were the ultimate weapon?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: Wine PPA wont add to source list

Moved to Other OS/Distro Talk.