Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter, Issue 276 for the week July 23 - 29, 2012.
Links to UWN
In This Issue
- 12.10 (Quantal Quetzal) Alpha 3 Released!
- Issue 275 released, thanks Ubuntu News Team!
- Ubuntu Stats
- Ubuntu-Co has a new video about Ubuntu!
- Launchpad News
- Canonical Design Team: Introducing web apps
- Ubuntu App Developer Blog: The Ubuntu App Showdown - followup reviews
- Didier Roche: Unity Radios lens for quantal
- Nicholas Skaggs: Remembering the good ole days
- Benjamin Kerensa: Test Your Hardware on 12.04 with Ubuntu Friendly
- Nicholas Skaggs: What can webapps do? Help test and see!
- Jono Bacon: Ubuntu Accomplishments: Call For Volunteers!
- Barneedhar: Ask Ubuntu update for July 2012
- Facebook, Last.fm and pals to reach deep into Ubuntu
- Dell's Increasingly Excellent Linux Adventures
- In The Blogosphere
- In Other News
- Other Articles of Interest
- Weekly Ubuntu Development Team Meetings
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Updates and Security for 8.04, 10.04, 11.04, 11.10 and 12.04
- And much more!
General Community News
12.10 (Quantal Quetzal) Alpha 3 Released!
Kate Stewart announces the "Quantal Quetzal 3 image set, which will in time become the 12.10 release." Stewart recommends this version only for those willing to help with testing, reporting, and fixing bugs. Images are available at the following links:
- Ubuntu Desktop, Server - http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/quantal/alpha-3/
- Ubuntu Server Cloud - http://cloud-images.ubuntu.com/relea...antal/alpha-3/
- Ubuntu Netboot - http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/netboot/quantal/
- Ubuntu Core - http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-cor...antal/alpha-3/
- Kubuntu - http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/re...antal/alpha-3/
- Edubuntu - http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/r...antal/alpha-3/
- Lubuntu - http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/re...antal/alpha-3/
- Xubuntu - http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/re...antal/alpha-3/
- Ubuntu Studio - http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustud...antal/alpha-3/
Release notes are available here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QuantalQuetz...verview/Alpha3
Community Acknowledgments and Success Stories
Issue 275 released, thanks Ubuntu News Team!
Elizabeth Krumbach writes about issue 275 of the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter where she thanks all contributors and specifically highlights the work of Jasna Bencic and Matt Rudge. Krumbach states: "Every article collected, summary written and grammar fix helps us get the newsletter out the door each week." Krumbach also put a call out for new volunteers. Anyone interested can send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- Open (99483) +365 over last week
- Critical (60) -15 over last week
- Unconfirmed (50055) +239 over last week
As always, the Bug Squad needs more help. If you want to get started, please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad
Translation Stats Precise
- English (Australia) (2) +/- 0 over last week
- Spanish (10407) -82 over last week
- English (United Kingdom) (10770) -8840 over last week
- Bosnian (33785) -3383 over last week
- Brazilian Portuguese (35720) -10544 over last week
For a list of remaining Ubuntu 12.04 "Precise Pangolin" strings to be translated, go to: https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/precise/ and https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations
Ubuntu Brainstorm Top this week
- Warn users about external drives that are mounted before installing Ubuntu - http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/29984/
Ubuntu Brainstorm is a community site geared toward letting you add your ideas for Ubuntu. You can submit your own idea, or vote for or against another idea at http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/
Ask Ubuntu Top 5 Questions this week
- Opening a file from terminal http://askubuntu.com/questions/16714...-from-terminal
- Where can I find the source code of Ubuntu? http://askubuntu.com/questions/16746...code-of-ubuntu
- How does Middle Click paste work? http://askubuntu.com/questions/16757...ick-paste-work
- How do I scan my windows partition for viruses from Ubuntu? http://askubuntu.com/questions/16753...es-from-ubuntu
- Why do I get more free space than ext4 after formatting in XFS? http://askubuntu.com/questions/16831...matting-in-xfs
Ask (and answer!) your own questions at http://askubuntu.com
Ubuntu-Co has a new video about Ubuntu!
Sergio Meneses writes about an Ubuntu video made by the Colombian Ubuntu team. The purpose of the video is "to spread the word about Ubuntu", its features, and possibilities. The video is available in Spanish only.
You can hide your bug and question comments
Curtis Hovey writes about a new "hidden comments" feature in Launchpad. Everyone can now hide their bug and question comments, and only the "project maintainer or trusted people delegated to work with private information can see hidden comments."
Project maintainer can see private bugs
Curtis Hovey compares the old and new Launchpad functionality related to private bugs visibility. Hovey states:" Launchpad tried to ensure that proper people could see the the bugs in the past but the old mechanism was brittle." Recently, purple squad migrated project configurations to project sharing which "makes all private information visible to project maintainers and ensures that confidential information is disclosed to proper people."
Canonical Design Team: Introducing web apps
Christian Goirdano explains the reasoning behind introducing web apps in Unity. He reasons that today, the web is a major part of our lives, and the Unity shell is in the best position to provide desktop integration with the web. He states web apps will go beyond simple web links; they will integrate into the Unity interface (e.g: via sound menu, Notify-OSD)
Ubuntu App Developer Blog: The Ubuntu App Showdown - followup reviews
Michael Hall writes about the apps review stage following the Ubuntu App Showdown. Hall states: "Over the last two weeks we have been working diligently to get all of the app showdown entries reviewed as a part of ARB process so they could be published to the Ubuntu software center." He reports that half of the apps passed their review, but a large number of apps still need review. Hall asks for help from people who both participated in the initial app review and those who didn't. Hall also gives explicit instructions about how to conduct the app review.
Didier Roche: Unity Radios lens for quantal
Didier Roche shares his work on the radio lens for Quantal Quetzal. Roche states: "You can search through thousands of online available radios, ordered by categories with some contextual informations based on your current language and location."
Nicholas Skaggs: Remembering the good ole days
Quality Assurance (QA) team leader Nicholas Skaggs writes about the changes in Ubuntu's QA process over the years. Previously, everything "just worked" in Ubuntu for the average user; now things may suddenly break. Fortunately, the amazing QA team quickly triages the bugs to the point of failure, and bugs get squashed upstream. That is the power of community!
Benjamin Kerensa: Test Your Hardware on 12.04 with Ubuntu Friendly
Benjamin Kerensa writes about the Ubuntu Friendly program for testing hardware on Ubuntu and encourages users to participate. He explains that you "can help provide data on your hardware by using "Checkbox" to do some system testing which can be found by searching for "System Testing" or by simply running "checkbox-qt" from command-line."
Nicholas Skaggs: What can webapps do? Help test and see!
Nicholas Skaggs invites volunteers to help test and locate bugs in Ubuntu web apps. Testers can choose test cases corresponding to their version of Ubuntu. Skaggs' article also provides a walk-through for newcomers.
Jono Bacon: Ubuntu Accomplishments: Call For Volunteers!
Ubuntu Accomplishments is heading to its 0.3 release. The goals of that release, as Bacon states, include:
- quality assurance and stability in the platform
- ability to provide users' accomplishments on-line
- expanding the range of accomplishments
- expanding and improving documentation for accomplishments
- providing greater breadth of translation coverage
Since a lot of work is required to accomplish the goal, Bacon asks for help from volunteers. The ideal volunteer profiles required by Bacon includes: programmers, documentation writers, translators, testers, and support.
Barneedhar: Ask Ubuntu update for July 2012
Compliments are paid to the community and moderators of Ask Ubuntu for the high quality maintained on the site. The article also states the 3 hottest question of the month, details of Ask Ubuntu on Google+, and highlights of Ask Ubuntu on its second-year anniversary.
In The Press
Facebook, Last.fm and pals to reach deep into Ubuntu
Gavin Clarke of The Register talks about the new web apps feature in Ubuntu. He compares web apps to pinning websites to the taskbar in Microsoft's Internet Explorer but with more capabilities. 40 sites, including Facebook and Last.Fm, have been made into web apps so far, and Canonical indicates that more are on the way.
Dell's Increasingly Excellent Linux Adventures
Katherine Noyes, Tech News World, writes about Dell's "Linux adventures". Noyes summarizes Linux bloggers' opinions about Dell's efforts to bring Linux to many consumers. Linux Rants, one of the bloggers, said: "I think it's great that a prominent OEM like Dell is releasing a Linux based laptop. I think they all should, and they should market those computers to the general population. The average consumer would surely be interested in Linux's many advantages if only they knew about them."
In The Blogosphere
Thunderbird 15 Beta 1 Adds New Look, Ubuntu One Support
Joey Sneddon, OMG!Ubuntu!, writes about Thunderbird 15 Beta 1 release and its features, including:
- Search bar now sifts through conversations using its built-in IM client, which supports Facebook and Google Talk as well as your email.
- 'Do not track' support.
- Large file attachments can be added to e-mails using Ubuntu One.
5 Reasons to consider Ubuntu for your small business
Armando Roggio of Practical Ecommerce shares five reasons why small businesses should use Ubuntu:
- Less worry about viruses, trojans, and other malware
- Better performance on older hardware
- Key software on Windows is possible to run under Ubuntu
- Lots of helpful, free-to-use software
- It is easy
Latest Stable VLC Heading to Ubuntu 12.04, Help Test It Now
Joey Sneddon, from OMG!Ubuntu!, writes about the latest stable VLC release soon to be released to the Software Center for Ubuntu 12.04. Sneddon states that because VLC will be in the Ubuntu Software Center, there won't be a need to install unstable PPAs to keep VLC up-to-date. Since VLC hasn't arrived in the Ubuntu Software Center yet, testing is needed according to Benjamin Drung, one of the Ubuntu developers. Sneddon also highlighted instructions on how to test VLC.
Ubuntu App Developer Showdown Likely To Be Repeated
Saurav Modak of Muktware writes about the Ubuntu App Developer Showdown and the big interests for that event. Modak also discusses the "Ubuntu on Air" event, which occurred on July 26th. One of the questions asked of the Ubuntu developers during the "Ubuntu on Air" session was about repeating the Ubuntu App Showdown. Ubuntu developers answered that "there is a possibility that Ubuntu app showdown will be repeated due to increased interest for that event."
What's new with Ubuntu?
Jeremy Proome, MyBroadband, writes about features in the current distribution of Ubuntu (Precise Pangolin 12.04). Proome also look ahead to features that are going to be included in the next Ubuntu release, like a new HUD and web apps integration. Finally, Proome highlights Mark Shuttleworth's keynote address at OSCON 2012.
Alpha 3 articles
There have been several Ubuntu Alpha 3 release articles published online. Here's a quick sampling of some that caught the attention of our editors:
- Ubuntu 12.10 Alpha 3 Released - Joey Sneddon talks about the latest features arriving in Ubuntu 12.10, namely a revamped Nautilus, Linux kernel 3.5, a splendid loading screen from LibreOffice, a long-awaited restart button on the Session Manager, and several others. http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2012/07/u...pha-3-released
- Ubuntu 12.10 Alpha 3 Has Firefox 15 and Unity 6 - Marius Nester of Softpedia reports that Firefox 15 beta, an updated Unity, and LibreOffice 3.6 RC2 are present in Ubuntu 12.10 Alpha 3. The alpha-release also fixes many bugs from Precise. http://news.softpedia.com/news/Ubunt...6-283214.shtml
- Ubuntu 12.10 Alpha 3 Screenshot Tour - Alpha 3 shows off some of its many feature. Unity now has an improved HUD with smooth corners and a refined filter system. Nautilus is packed with greater functionality thanks to a "settings" button. LibreOffice has a vibrant, aesthetically pleasant green loading screen. http://news.softpedia.com/news/Ubunt...r-283215.shtml
- Ubuntu 12.10 Alpha 3 unifies usermenus - The H Open acknowledges that Ubuntu 12.10 alpha 3 addresses users' concerns of too many user menus by unifying them (e.g. "software updater"). However, Ubuntu 12.10 is still having issues with the Ambiance theme for the revamped Nautilus. http://www.h-online.com/open/news/it...s-1654180.html
In Other News
Interview with O'Reilly Open Source Award Winner Elizabeth Krumbach
Swapnil Bhartiya of Muktware interviews Elizabeth Krumbach, one of O'Reilly's Open Source Award winners, about her roles and responsibilities with Ubuntu, her experiences at Xubuntu and other projects, O'Reilly's Open Source Award, and much more.
Full Circle Magazine #63 - out NOW!
Full Circle - the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community is proud to announce the release of our sixty-third issue.
- Command and Conquer.
- How-To : Beginning Python - Part 35, LibreOffice Part 16, and Linux Astronomy Part 2.
- Graphics : GIMP Retro Photo, and Inkscape Part 3.
- NEW! Web Dev series
- Linux Lab - Making *buntu 12.04 Boot Faster.
- Review - gPodder.
- Closing Windows - Share Files/Folders.
- Audio Flux - some CC music tracks.
- NEW! Ask The New Guy.
plus: Ubuntu Games, Ubuntu Women, My Desktop, My Opinion, My Story, and much much more!
Get it while it's hot! http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-63/
Other Articles of Interest
- ARM and TSMC Collaborate to optimize next generation 64 bit ARM processors for FinFET Process Technology - http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/other/d...echnology.html
- Dell offers new laptops with Red Hat Enterprise Linux - http://www.itworld.com/hardware/2871...terprise-linux
- Seven Expectations of Linux Users - http://www.datamation.com/open-sourc...x-users-1.html
- Torvalds and Shuttleworth to speak at LinuxCon Europe - http://www.h-online.com/open/news/it...e-1651237.html
- 5 Best New Features of the Linux 3.5 Kernel Release - https://www.linux.com/news/software/...official-debut
- Windows 8 Is A 'Catastrophe' According To Gabe Newell - Valve Hedging With Steam On Linux - http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...team-on-linux/
- OpenStack Quantum project aims to define future of networking - https://www.linux.com/news/featured-...-of-networking
Weekly Ubuntu Development Team Meetings
- Kernel Team - July 26, 2012 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/M...24th_July_2012
- Desktop Team - July 24, 2012 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/Meeting/2012-07-24
- Security Team - July 23, 2012 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Security/20120723
Upcoming Meetings and Events
For upcoming meetings and events please visit the calendars at fridge.ubuntu.com: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars/
Updates and Security for 8.04, 10.04, 11.04, 11.10 and 12.04
- [USN-1513-1] libexif vulnerabilities - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ub...ly/001767.html
- [USN-1515-1] Linux kernel vulnerability - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ub...ly/001768.html
- [USN-1516-1] OpenSSL vulnerability - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ub...ly/001769.html
- [USN-1517-1] Mono vulnerabilities - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ub...ly/001770.html
- [USN-1518-1] Bind vulnerability - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ub...ly/001771.html
- [USN-1519-1] DHCP vulnerabilities - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ub...ly/001772.html
Ubuntu 8.04 Updates
- libexif 0.6.16-2.1ubuntu0.2 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ha...ly/012794.html
End of life - April 2013 (Server)
Ubuntu 10.04 Updates
- linux 2.6.32-41.94 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013005.html
- linux-meta-ec2 184.108.40.2066.27 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013006.html
- linux-ec2 2.6.32-346.51 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013007.html
- libexif_0.6.19-1ubuntu0.1_ia64_translations.tar.gz- https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013008.html
- libvirt 0.7.5-5ubuntu27.23 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013009.html
- procps 1:3.2.8-1ubuntu4.3 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013010.html
- landscape-client 12.05-0ubuntu0.10.04 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013011.html
- mono_2.4.4~svn151842-1ubuntu4.1_ia64_translations.tar.gz- https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013012.html
- linux-meta 220.127.116.11.49 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013013.html
- linux-meta-lts-backport-oneiric 18.104.22.168.12 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013014.html
- linux-ports-meta 22.214.171.124.34 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013015.html
- linux 2.6.32-42.95 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013016.html
- linux-backports-modules-2.6.32 2.6.32-42.44 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013017.html
- linux-lts-backport-oneiric 3.0.0-24.40~lucid1 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013018.html
- gnutls26 2.8.5-2ubuntu0.2 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013019.html
- bind9_9.7.0.dfsg.P1-1ubuntu0.6_sparc_translations.tar.gz- https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013020.html
- linux-ec2 2.6.32-347.52 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013021.html
- linux-meta-ec2 126.96.36.1997.28 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013022.html
- skype 188.8.131.52-0lucid1 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013023.html
- linux-lts-backport-natty 2.6.38-15.65~lucid1 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lu...ly/013024.html
End of Life - April 2013 (Desktop) - April 2015 (Server)
Ubuntu 11.04 Updates
- libexif- https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/na...ly/012604.html
- nss-pam-ldapd 0.7.13ubuntu0.11.04 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/na...ly/012605.html
- landscape-client 12.05-0ubuntu0.11.04 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/na...ly/012606.html
- mono- https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/na...ly/012607.html
- hg-git 0.2.3-1ubuntu0.1 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/na...ly/012608.html
- bind9_9.7.3.dfsg-1ubuntu2.5_powerpc_translations.tar.gz- https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/na...ly/012609.html
- isc-dhcp_4.1.1-P1-15ubuntu9.4_powerpc_translations.tar.gz- https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/na...ly/012610.html
- linux 2.6.38-15.65 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/na...ly/012611.html
- skype 184.108.40.206-0natty1 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/na...ly/012612.html
End of Life - October 2012
Ubuntu 11.10 Updates
- libexif- https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/on...ly/012262.html
- ubuntu-defaults-zh-cn 0.4.1 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/on...ly/012263.html
- mesa 7.11-0ubuntu3.3 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/on...ly/012264.html
- nss-pam-ldapd 0.7.13ubuntu0.11.10 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/on...ly/012265.html
- libvirt 0.9.2-4ubuntu15.3 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/on...ly/012266.html
- landscape-client 12.05-0ubuntu0.11.10 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/on...ly/012267.html
- mono- https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/on...ly/012268.html
- linux-backports-modules-3.0.0 3.0.0-24.17 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/on...ly/012269.html
- linux-meta 220.127.116.11.28 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/on...ly/012270.html
- linux 3.0.0-24.40 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/on...ly/012271.html
- gnutls26 2.10.5-1ubuntu3.2 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/on...ly/012272.html
- bind9_9.7.3.dfsg-1ubuntu4.3_amd64_translations.tar.gz- https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/on...ly/012273.html
- isc-dhcp- https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/on...ly/012274.html
- skype 18.104.22.168-0oneiric1 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/on...ly/012275.html
End of Life - April 2013
Ubuntu 12.04 Updates
- tomcat7 7.0.26-1ubuntu1.1 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/pr...ly/016773.html
- task 2.0.0.release-0ubuntu2.2 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/pr...ly/016774.html
- onboard 0.97.0-0ubuntu4 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/pr...ly/016775.html
- isc-dhcp_4.1.ESV-R4-0ubuntu5.2_i386_translations.tar.gz- https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/pr...ly/016776.html
- lxc 0.7.5-3ubuntu61 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/pr...ly/016778.html
- sysvinit 2.88dsf-13.10ubuntu11.1 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/pr...ly/016777.html
- aiccu 20070115-14.1ubuntu3.2 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/pr...ly/016779.html
- apport 2.0.1-0ubuntu12 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/pr...ly/016780.html
- skype 22.214.171.124-0precise1 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/pr...ly/016781.html
- linux-backports-modules-3.2.0 3.2.0-29.14 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/pr...ly/016782.html
- linux-meta 126.96.36.199.31 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/pr...ly/016783.html
- linux 3.2.0-29.46 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/pr...ly/016784.html
- kubuntu-docs 12.04.0ubuntu1.1 - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/pr...ly/016785.html
End of Life - April 2017
Get your copy of the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter delivered each week to you via email at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-news
You can always find older Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter issues at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter
Additional Ubuntu News
As always you can find more news and announcements at:
Thank you for reading the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter.
See you next week!
The Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter is brought to you by:
- Elizabeth Krumbach
- Jasna Bencic
- J Phani Mahesh
- Feyisayo Akinboboye
- Chris Druif
- John Kim
- Jim Connett
- Matt Rudge
- And many others
Glossary of Terms
Other acronyms can be found at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/glossary
Ubuntu - Get Involved
The Ubuntu community consists of individuals and teams, working on different aspects of the distribution, giving advice and technical support, and helping to promote Ubuntu to a wider audience. No contribution is too small, and anyone can help. It's your chance to get in on all the community fun associated with developing and promoting Ubuntu. http://www.ubuntu.com/community/participate
This document is maintained by the Ubuntu Weekly News Team. If you have a story idea or suggestions for the Weekly Newsletter, join the Ubuntu News Team mailing list at https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/lis...untu-news-team and submit it. Ideas can also be added to the wiki at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Ideas. If you'd like to contribute to a future issue of the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter, please feel free to edit the appropriate wiki page. If you have any technical support questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Except where otherwise noted, content in this issue is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/