HOLY SMOKES, I got it!!!
This is all I did:
1) Get Ubuntu, or another OS, onto a flash drive and boot it
2) Open up a Terminal window and type:
3) Wait a bit and then it will say success or fail.
4) You'll need to remember the password(whatever you used to login with the DELETED user). Type that it when prompted.
5) It will say success/fail and mount the folder in the /tmp/ folder/
I tried this like five times and finally got all of my information in the end so don't give up if it fails the first time. Also, do what you can to preserve the partition. For example, don't install a new OS, download a bunch of things, and encrypt the disk then expect to get much back.