Thread: KQ (not King's Quest)

Beans

KQ (not King's Quest)

I recently started playing KQ. I downloaded it a while ago, started it, but never really got into it. Then i found it again, decided to try it, and got really into it, only to discover a bug which I can't seem to find a way around. I read up a bit, and found out as of September 2007, the game was unfinished. Anyone know if the game was ever finished, and if so where i can download the full version?

~Nick~

Beans

Exclamation Re: KQ (not King's Quest)

Quote Originally Posted by Link64x View Post
    I recently started playing KQ. I downloaded it a while ago, started it, but never really got into it. Then i found it again, decided to try it, and got really into it, only to discover a bug which I can't seem to find a way around. I read up a bit, and found out as of September 2007, the game was unfinished. Anyone know if the game was ever finished, and if so where i can download the full version?

~Nick~
    I believe I am having the same issue as you are. When you returned the opal helm, you went to a party at that house. Later you wake up and have to fight an assassin, am I correct? Then when you check on the scream, the game forces you to step on a certain square, which closes the game. I haven't found out anything on this either.