I used the automated install for Firefox 2.0 on Edgy. It hung up a few times while downloading some files and made me reenter my sudo password but in the end it seemed to finish properly. When I try to run firefox from the menu, the little task bar thing comes up that says "Starting.." but then just disappears. Running firefox32 in a terminal gives me these errors:
Code:
ERROR: ld.so: object '/usr/lib32/libpangohack.so.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object '/usr/lib32/libpangohack.so.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
/usr/local/firefox32/run-mozilla.sh: 424: /usr/local/firefox32/firefox-bin: not found
ALSO:
When clicking on the orange update icon on the top right of my screen, I get the following error:

$ sudo apt-get install -f
Code:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
Correcting dependencies... Done
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
  firefox32 ia32-libs libc6-i386 lib32gcc1 ia32-libs-gtk lib32z1 lib32stdc++6
Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them.
The following extra packages will be installed:
  ia32-libs ia32-libs-gtk lib32gcc1 lib32stdc++6 lib32z1 libc6-i386
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  firefox32
The following NEW packages will be installed:
  ia32-libs ia32-libs-gtk lib32gcc1 lib32stdc++6 lib32z1 libc6-i386
0 upgraded, 6 newly installed, 1 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 16.4MB/23.8MB of archives.
After unpacking 63.1MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?
My guess is the installer just did not get everything it needed to? What should I do? Thanks in advance!