Thread: Ubuntu 12.04 Wireless problem with Belkin N750 Router

Beans

Ubuntu 12.04 Wireless problem with Belkin N750 Router

Hey all, I have two computers one with windows/Ubuntu 12.04 (what I will be posting with using the windows side of course) and my desktop with Ubuntu 12.04. Here's the problem. My Windows7 OS runs fine on my network but my Ubuntu one keeps dropping the connection. I will then disconnect and reconnect then have internet for some random usually very short amount of time, and then suddenly it just drops the connection... It will say its connected but when I try to go to any page such as facebook it won't go there. I then tried going to the router's page and I can't go there. But then I disconnect and reconnect and I have a connection again... So I thought maybe it was just my wireless card but then I tried switching to my Ubuntu OS on my laptop and the same problem happened. I have tried working through numerous forums and would really appreciate some help... I have to do programming from home and this is not making it easy! By the way I am very new to Ubuntu, so I may not know all the commands... I am trying to teach myself some of Ubuntu right now.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Re: Ubuntu 12.04 Wireless problem with Belkin N750 Router

Beans

All of the drivers are supported and have worked in Ubuntu 12.04 just recently they stopped...

Beans

Really no help?