Thread: Question about the tutorial area

Hybrid View

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Question Question about the tutorial area[SOLVED]

Hello, what is the average time necessary for a tutorial to be reviewed and approved or rejected? I read something around 1 or 2 days, but my tutorial has gone way longer than that without any news about its status; admins do not answer my questions about what may had gone wrong.

I find somehow amusing I did a favor spenting a long time to test and write the tutorial I sent and it is I who have to run after admins to know why my tutorial approval is taking soo long without any communication.

Thanks for any clarification
    Last edited by Lunarts; July 10th, 2012 at 05:58 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Question about the tutorial area

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Thankfully an answer, thanks for answering overdrank. I knew something must be going on...

To avoid mistakes I will tell what happened:

1 - Posted the first version of the tutorial, which was not approved(moved to community cafe, which no one looks at seeking help) by issues explained by you.

2 - Improved the tutorial as requested, tried contacting you about that, didnt received an answer.

3 - Improved the tutorial once again and resubmited it for aproval, it took ages with no admin answering my private messages

4 - Opened this Topic and finaly got an answer, understood better what happened, but I still think at least one of the contacted admins could had answered my private messages.

5 - I will now post my tutorial at the right area then, hopefully not having comunication or long delay issues anymore.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Information about contacting the forums wiki team can be found here if you need any help.