I just received my HD-PVR in the mail on Friday and went about getting everything set up. I have installed Mythbuntu 12.04, connected everything (I assume correctly), but am experiencing the following issues:
1. Audio only comes over as static.
2. Colors are all wrong on the HD-PVR, washed out and over-intensified (red is bright pink, for example).
As for the audio connections:
1. Optical connection between my STB and the HD-PVR.
2. USB connection between HD-PVR and Mythbuntu box.
3. Stereo (analog) connection between Mythbuntu box and (desktop) speakers.
Regarding the HD-PVR:
1. Model is HD-PVR 49101 LF rev F2.
2. Composite cable connection from STB to HD-PVR.
3. USB connection between HD-PVR and Mythbuntu box.
4. VGA cable from Mythbuntu box to monitor.
Any ideas how to resolve these issues?