Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tabbed Windows SSH Client?

Beans

Tabbed Windows SSH Client?

Looking for a free, tab capable ssh client for windows? I know of securecrt but it's $100. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Beans

Re: Tabbed Windows SSH Client?

Have you tried AbsoluteTelnet? It's not free, but it's much much less than $100. It supports telnet, SSH, dialup, and serial ports and HAS TABS!!!

It is fully Unicode enabled, with support for many international character set encodings, plus the UI has been translated into 7 languages.

Try it here:

http://www.celestialsoftware.net

Brian

Beans

I know of winscp but I don't think it has tabs
    MS gonna get ya

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Welcome to Poderosa.org. Poderosa is a tabbed terminal emulator for Windows.

Features

Against common terminal emulators such as Putty or TeraTerm, Poderosa has following features.

Tabbed style GUI
    It is convenient to open multiple connections at the same time. Moreover, you can split the window into panes and allocate each connection.
    Many different ways to connect.
    In addition to Telnet and SSH1/2, local cygwin shell and serial ports are supported.

Fulfilling options and tools
    A lot of terminal functions are available. Examples are: SSH2 port forwarding, SSH Key generation wizard, and SOCKS connections.

Plugin architecture
    You can extend the feature of Poderosa by plug-ins, like Eclipse does. Connections via serial ports and X/ZModem-support are provided as additional plug-ins. A manual for plug-in developers is included the installation package.

Government support
    In 2005, the Japanese government selected our innovative software project and provided financial resources to support it.

http://en.poderosa.org/

Poderosa requires .NET Framework 2.0. If .NET Framework is not installed on your computer, please get .NET Framework first by Windows Update. It works on Windows Me, 2000, XP, and NT4.0.

I wonder if there is something like this for linux. Right now I'm using 3 different apps for ssh, telnet and serial! or secureCRT with wine
    Ubuntu 9.04 @ ThinkPad R61

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

hmm. well, screen is awesome, (you can leave it running on a computer, and reattach it through an ssh session) but i doubt that it is what you are looking for. also, it can be tricky to use at first.
    DO NOT run any command that contains rm in it unless you know what it does. The intentions of some people are malicious; tu ne cede malis! more information.
    registered [linux user: #422056] [ubuntu user: #19016]

Beans

mRemote is a full-featured, multi-tab remote connections manager and it's free.

It allows you to store all your remote connections in a simple yet powerful interface.

Currently these protocols are supported:

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

You just bumped a 3 year old thread.
    .i coi rodo

Beans

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu