Thread: Adobe flash player settings freezes.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Adobe flash player settings freezes.

Sometime when the flash player needs access to the mic or the speaker or it needs more local storage, the flash player settings pops up, but is unresponsive. I can neither change the settings nor close it. Anyone got any solutions?

Beans
    Distro

Re: Adobe flash player settings freezes.

For some reason that happens when the flash player is not full screen. So make the player full screen before attempting to change flash settings.

If you have any trouble with Smurf faces on YouTube videos (blue and red reversed) try unchecking flash hardware acceleration. I have never had that problem with ANY other videos, only YouTube videos (but no problems with ads on YouTube).
    i5 650 3.2 GHz, 8 GB, nvidia GTX 550 Ti 32" 1080p | i7-4700, 8 GB, Intel HD 4600/nvidia GTX 765M 15.6" 1080p | etc.

Beans
    Distro

Youtube works fine. This happens when I play some flash games. And the games have no fullscreen option.

Beans

Try the solution here:

http://www.ironzebra.com/news/42/how...n-ubuntu-linux

First, you have to go to Adobe's website. Then, the trick is that you have to enable global security settings for the website in question. Then you'll be able to use the microphone.