Thread: Psychonauts not downloading from USC

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Psychonauts not downloading from USC

Hi, as per title really. The download has stalled, I've rebooted, gone back into USC, clicked 'install' again, this time there's no download bar, just text saying 'installing' and nothing really happens. I know that this might not be the place to ask, and if that's the case then please be so kind as to redirect me! But if anyone has any suggestions or a place I can find support, that would be really appreciated. Thanks!
    Many a mickle muches a markle

Beans

Re: Psychonauts not downloading from USC

Is there enough free space on your "/" partition - Psychonauts needs 5.5Gb.
    You might also try going to USC's file menu & click "Reinstall previous purchases".
    Ryzen 7 5800X / Alpenfohn Gletschewasser 280 / Gigabyte X570S Aero G / 32GB 4000MHz C16 Team Group X-treem /
    Gigabyte RTX4080 Aero OC / 1TB Samsung 970 Evo / Asus Loki 1kW / Lian-Li O11D Mini / Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo / Win11 / Kubuntu 23.04

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate

Talking Re: Psychonauts not downloading from USC

If the Humble Bundle download page's button for Psychnauts to be downloaded from the USC did its job, the LP-PPA-commercial-ppa-uploaders-psychonauts/precise should be listed with the Origin button in Synaptic. You can click on that server and Psychonauts [should] be there. I had Bastion upgraded this morning from the Update Manager from 1.2 to 1.3 (I think).

Unless I want to buy something from the Software Center, I almost always use Synaptic. It doesn't install software until you click "Apply."

I drink my Ubuntu black, no sugar.
    Ubuntu user 28819

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Psychonauts not downloading from USC

Thanks guys - it turns out that synaptic was the way to go, much appreciated, people
    Many a mickle muches a markle