I'm sorry to inform you that there is no feature yet in Hotmail
that'll allow you to turn off your Junk folder from receiving any messages, however, there's a work-around for this. I suggest that you set up a helpful custom filter by following these steps:
1. Sign in to the Windows Live Hotmail
website with your Windows Live ID.
2. In the upper-right corner of the page, click Options, and then click More options.
3. Under Customize your mail, click Automatically sort e-mail into folders.
4. Click New filter.
5. Under step 1, Select "From address" on the 1st drop-down, "contains" on the 2nd and then place "@" sign (without the "") on the blank field.
6. Under Step 2, put a tick mark beside Inbox.
7. Click on "Save.”
By having this custom filter, you'll receive all of your incoming messages in your Inbox due to the condition your custom filter applies, since all e-mail addresses have an "@" sign.