Issues with ubuntu 12.04 on dell inspiron 1545
Hey all, I'm new here
I've got two computers with a fresh install of Ubuntu 12.04:
- Acer Aspire One D270 netbook, Intel Atom processor, 2 gb ram
- Dell Inspiron 1545 notebook, Intel Core 2 duo processor, 3 gb ram
And I've got the EXACT same issues on both:
- every minute or so, the screen freezes for 3 or 4 seconds. I'm not able to do anything, and everything on the screen stays still. I'm only able to move the cursor, but nothing happens when I click on things.
- booting takes a long time compared to the times when I had ubuntu 10.10
- firefox freezes very randomly, the screen turns grey for a couple of seconds and then comes back to normal. It's very annoying, this didn't happen with 10.10
Any ideas? I don't have a clue
EDIT: I've got WUBI on both computers
Last edited by phi19; June 9th, 2012 at 03:05 AM.