Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58

Thread: Help me Decide: Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB vs iPhone 4S 32GB

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Beans
    36

    Re: Help me Decide: Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB vs iPhone 4S 32GB

    I just got a Galaxy S2.. it does everything i need it to great tarrif / £10 cheaper than the S3 per month.


    The guys i work with have traded their iPhones in for the S3.. 5 of the guys ordered it for the day it came out.

    I didnt go for the iPhone because Apple like you to pay for everything, besides Android is partly linux based far better.

    Call in a shop and play about with them, S3 is nice but BIG.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: Help me Decide: Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB vs iPhone 4S 32GB

    Which one lets you install and run code without requiring the hardware vendor's approval?

    Which one offers you a choice of internet browsers, email and SMS clients and media players?

    Which one has a replacable battery, third-party battery upgrades and a micro-SD card slot?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest USA
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: Help me Decide: Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB vs iPhone 4S 32GB

    Quote Originally Posted by Dale61 View Post
    ...If Apple gets it's way, the court will rule in their favour and have ban any further sales of the Galaxy.
    let's hope this doesn't happen.
    Last edited by HappinessNow; June 9th, 2012 at 03:09 PM.
    "Mind what you have learned. Save you it can." ~ Yoda

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
    Beans
    770
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Help me Decide: Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB vs iPhone 4S 32GB

    Quote Originally Posted by HappinessNow View Post
    let's hope this doesn't happen.
    There's too much at stake. It won't happen. Plus, the Galaxies are so far advanced now, they aren't even similar to iPhones anymore!
    All the world's a stage
    And all the men and women merely players

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Beans
    0

    Re: Help me Decide: Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB vs iPhone 4S 32GB

    No comparison: these two phones aren't even the same "generation". The Galaxy is the easy choice.

    Wait for the next iPhone, THEN you might have a tough decision.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Beans
    1,543
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander

    Re: Help me Decide: Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB vs iPhone 4S 32GB

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpot View Post
    No comparison: these two phones aren't even the same "generation". The Galaxy is the easy choice.

    Wait for the next iPhone, THEN you might have a tough decision.
    I wouldn't count on it. With Apple suing the heck out of Samsung I know how the iPhone 5 will turn out.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Beans
    6,022

    Re: Help me Decide: Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB vs iPhone 4S 32GB

    I would like to have a look at a Huawei Ascend P1 S phone. I like the fact that it's so thin for one.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: Help me Decide: Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB vs iPhone 4S 32GB

    Quote Originally Posted by BeRoot ReBoot View Post
    Which one lets you install and run code without requiring the hardware vendor's approval?

    Which one offers you a choice of internet browsers, email and SMS clients and media players?

    Which one has a replacable battery, third-party battery upgrades and a micro-SD card slot?
    Not everyone cares about that.
    That's what she said.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Beans
    36

    Re: Help me Decide: Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB vs iPhone 4S 32GB

    Quote Originally Posted by AllRadioisDead View Post
    Not everyone cares about that.
    Not sure what positive input you are making to this discussion ? - The post was explaining the additional options available on the Android phone that in some cases would sway people to choose an Android phone over an iPhone.

    Your post comes across as a biased iPhone extremist.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: Help me Decide: Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB vs iPhone 4S 32GB

    Quote Originally Posted by rk0r View Post
    Not sure what positive input you are making to this discussion ? - The post was explaining the additional options available on the Android phone that in some cases would sway people to choose an Android phone over an iPhone.

    Your post comes across as a biased iPhone extremist.
    You mad?

    I use a Samsung Galaxy S2. I'm simply able to acknowledge that none of the "features" he mentioned are of critical importance to the average person when choosing a phone.

    Stay rustled bro.
    That's what she said.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •