Thread: How to stick a key?

Beans

How to stick a key?

OK, so I've been trying to "stick" my keys (for purposes of playing games) for example for when I'm trying to run large tracks in minecraft, we have to hold the W keys for very very long time, is there a kind of way to stick this key in so that I don't have to tire my hands, other than celotapes of course

Beans

Re: How to stick a key?

Sticky keys is a feature of computer Desktop Environments. It is an accessibility feature to aid users who have physical disabilities. Sticky keys allows the user to press a modifier key, such as Shift, Ctrl, Alt, or the Windows key, and have it remain active until another key is pressed.

Beans

Re: How to stick a key?

I've a question about stickeykey. Normally when you press a key like shift,ctrl,super twice the key stays sticked until you press again on that key.

Yesterday I've updated my box and this function doesn't work anymore. First I thought it was a problem in my distro, but I've tested it on a livecd and I'm experience the same problem.

Does anyone knows if there is any changes in some packages which may cause this problem?