itiosus is offline Ubuntu Green Coffee Beans
    Beans

Question My old account is blocked

Hi,
    I found that my Previous ubuntu-forum account is blocked
    and when i try to log with old account in forum , this page shown to me

block.jpg

that say:
    XXXunnamedUser, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account has less than 50 posts.
    2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    So i can't do anything in ubuntu forum!
    this problem started from 8 or even 15 months ago, when this site was applying some technical changes on main forum!
    until today , I sent 4 of 5 Email to the Forum Administrator
    Through this contact form but I get no answer!!
    Do you understand ??? nothing!
    I want to know that why my account was blocked???
    and how i can unlock it?
    just this!!!!!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: My old account is blocked

Hi and it would appear the account you are referring to tiosus
    was banned for spam. Your signature appeared to be spam.
    I can edit your signature and I have reversed the infraction on the account of tiosus. You should be able to access that account and I will disable this account.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by overdrank View Post
    Hi and it would appear the account you are referring to tiosus
    was banned for spam. Your signature appeared to be spam.
    I can edit your signature and I have reversed the infraction on the account of tiosus. You should be able to access that account and I will disable this account.
    I don't remember my signature , yes so pleas edit my signature and enable my account
    but i must to say I don't receive any message from ubuntu form

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

A email message is sent to the account when a infraction or a warning is issued. It may have been caught by the spam filter. I will disable this account and you should be able to access your original account. Good luck.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by overdrank View Post
    A email message is sent to the account when a infraction or a warning is issued. It may have been caught by the spam filter. I will disable this account and you should be able to access your original account. Good luck.
    Hi
    it is enable now , but by tiosus account can't do anything , things like : post,reply, edit user information and alllll.............

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Quote Originally Posted by itiosus View Post
    Hi
    it is enable now , but by tiosus account can't do anything , things like : post,reply, edit user information and alllll.............
    As for editing details you may look here at Accounts <50 posts permissions changes : dealing with spam.
    As for posting make sure you are not trying to post in a closed thread or the archives. You may see this message at the top of the page.
    Hello, overdrank You are browsing a READ ONLY archive of the main support categories pre 4/21/2008. You will not be able to post or reply any threads in this section.
    Be aware that information contained here may be outdated, and could cause irreparable damage to your install - read and follow these threads at your own risk.