Hello all!

I have a question regarding 12.04 and graphics. I normally run 10.04 LTS so I am quite used to gnome. I'm trying to break myself into Unity. To get to the question I need to provide some specs so you know what I'm trying to figure out. I am running a
EVGA 01G-P3-1557-KR GeForce GTX 550 Ti graphics card with dual Samsung LCD monitors. I have been successful in utilizing both monitors in 12.04, but when I move the mouse back and forth over both monitors, when the mouse moves from the far right aspect of left monitor to the right, it immediately moves to the far right aspect of the screen on the right. I have the NVIDIA settings configured for 2 separate X screens, so the mouse pointer should move "seamlessly" between the monitors. It works perfectly with the same settings in 10.04. I don't understand why as I move it left to right, that it is jumping from the far right aspect of the monitor at the left to the far right aspect of the monitor to the right. Does anyone have any suggestion(s)? Thanks!

Ditchdoc7893