Thread: Mods: Please delete my account if your not a mod don't read, thanks

Beans

Mods: Please delete my account if your not a mod don't read, thanks

Sorry, but this place is just to hostile to newbies, and I'm tired of receiving emails from you. If it helps you sleep at night you can pretend I'm a spammer. I tried using the ubuntu update/store thing and it wanted me to make an account but I couldn't figure out the captchca, seriously. I tried deciphering those scrambled letters for an hour and couldn't do it. Also my account on this forum is messed up and I can't fix it, without spamming allover the place (Isn't that what your trying to prevent? Whatever) so kindly just remove me from your system, like I removed your broken-"because I'm not human enough" operating system from my computer. Sorry for cluttering a thread with this but I was told mods don't answer PM's and directed to a closed/unreply-able thread for assistance (WTF seriously?)

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Mods: Please delete my account if your not a mod don't read, thanks

Thread moved to Resolution Center.
    If you are referring to needing 50 posts or more before being able to edit your details, please read this thread: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1836816
    Last edited by lisati; May 26th, 2012 at 05:29 AM.
    Forum DOs and DON'Ts
    Never assume that information you find using a search engine is up-to-date.

Beans

I'm not talking about my avatar or signature here, I'm talking about the ability to make the date and time display correctly, control if I get e-mailed when people reply to threads I'm following/posting in, or fix the fact that my name is spelled wrong because I made a typo when I registered my account. Really, I fail to see how preventing someone from fixing their horribly wrong timezone that makes it look like everyone here is living in the future is supposed to prevent spammers. However, I'm not enough of a 'contributing member' to your society to have access to an actually functional website. That's ok I don't mind. Just let me withdraw from your society please, I no longer want my e-mail associated with your site. Thanks.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

We don't delete accounts, but your personal details have been removed, and your account is disabled.