Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: User Ranks

Beans

Re: User Ranks

The user thingies should be a different colour to the admin/staff ones. Right now at a quick glance there is nothing distinguishing them at first sight.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by codingman View Post
    All of those colours are found in the palette, with the exception of the "Kubuntu Member" and "Ubuntu member." (At the moment we're using green text for the Ubuntu members anyway, which is why I suggested it.) Also, these were just suggestions intended as a way of showing how light hearted user ranks could have been implemented. In other words, I was brainstorming

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Lips View Post
    All of those colours are found in the palette, with the exception of the "Kubuntu Member" and "Ubuntu member." (At the moment we're using green text for the Ubuntu members anyway, which is why I suggested it.) Also, these were just suggestions intended as a way of showing how light hearted user ranks could have been implemented. In other words, I was brainstorming
    Oh I get it
    CrunchBang Linux
    Plz no tpe lik dis or no anser!!
    The search tool can be found in the upper right corner of your screen, please use it to your advantage, especially before asking questions.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678