I've recently attempted to downgrade an old laptop on the 11th of May.

The downgrade would have consisted of Windows 7 Home Premium x64 to Windows Vista Ultimate x86.

I was more accustomed to Vista since my first Desktop computer was an E-Machines T3612 that is now almost 6 years old.

As soon as I noticed that my system can't operate with a 32-bit operating system, I reformatted the SATA HDD for future purpose.

So there's no GUI for me to work with, and I have access to both a 4 GB and a 16 GB flashdrive with a 4 GB MicroSD Card that comes with a MicroSD to SD Converter.

The system I am wanting to install the 64-Bit version of Ubuntu on is a Sony VAIO VGN-NW270F.

I do not own the Windows 7 Home Premium DVD, since the laptop was a gift from someone I was dating in 2012.

I was experiencing severe performance issues despite my countless attempts to find a prominent resolution.

I have almost no experience with the UNIX interface, and that's why I am preferring Ubuntu above the other Distros.

My Laptop's serial bus and ethernet modem card is 64-bit only, therefore I require a 64-bit Operating System for the drivers.

I already have MagicISO with the capability of burning a bootable disk, I just can't find a way to boot the .iso for the Ubuntu 12.04 because it came with the wubi.exe program.

Can you guys please assist me with solving this issue?