Thread: net connection become slow after upgrading to 12.04

Beans

Angry net connection become slow after upgrading to 12.04

i upgrade 11.10 to 12.04 now my net connection become very slow in both chromium and mozilla. but the same time it has a good speed in windows (chrome and mozilla fire fox).this problem comes after upgrading. also my my logout applet dont work.when i click and select"shut down or restart" all the cairo dock become still and both function dont work

Beans

Re: net connection become slow after upgrading to 12.04

Same situation here, windows connection speed is at 30Mbps downlaod and 25 upload and i barely get 3 for download and 5 for upload in Ubuntu 12.04. didn't have this issue in 11.10 version or prior versions

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by mugun View Post
    Same situation here, windows connection speed is at 30Mbps downlaod and 25 upload and i barely get 3 for download and 5 for upload in Ubuntu 12.04. didn't have this issue in 11.10 version or prior versions
    pls try to change your server setting software centre>settings .its works for me

Beans

I'm sorry this problem has been marked as SOLVED but it is not clear to what the solution is? Could someone specify - I also have the same problem.

Thanks