Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HOW-TO: Build Unity with 'Dodge Windows' and minimize/unminimize behavior

Beans

Re: HOW-TO: Build Unity with 'Dodge Windows' and minimize/unminimize behavior

Yes, I got the updates yesterday and everything working fine as far as I can tell

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Quote Originally Posted by x-shaney-x View Post
    Yes, I got the updates yesterday and everything working fine as far as I can tell
    Thanks for reporting back! This is definitely good news. Now that everything is on LP, I have everything synced with the Unity 5.0 series! So when 5.14.0 is released, there shouldn't be any problems.

Long live dodge windows!
    Laptop: [AMD Vision A4-3300M | 8GB RAM | ATI Radeon 6480G | Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit]

Studio Box: [AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ | 4GB RAM | Nvidia 210 | M-Audio FastTrackPro | KXStudio 11.04 64-bit | 2.6.31-rt14-custom | KDE 4.6.5]

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

This thread is closed.

The information is now held on the community wiki at https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Un...indowsBehavior

Thank you for your thread and the work you have done in keeping it current and of use to the community.

A thread for discussion of the wiki can be found at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2012412

Support threads regarding the wiki and it's content should be created in a suitable forum.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456