Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Rigs of Rods not installing

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Rigs of Rods not installing

wow! don't know how that escaped all my googleing.. (is that a word?)
    trying it now!!
    THANKS!!!!
    Intel Pentium 4 Asus P5N32-SLI DELUXE Nvidia nx7900GT 3GB Ram Western Digital WD2500AAKX 250GB Seagate Barracuda 80GB, 160GB Ubuntu 12.04 Arch

Beans

I tried installing RoR on Ubuntu 12.04 with the previously mentioned ppa from "Aapo Rantalainen". When I try to launch the game from a terminal, I get this error:

undefined symbol: _ZN5MyGUI13RenderManager12onResizeViewERKNS_5types 5TSizeIiEE

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

hmm.. that looks like the error i got when i tried to compile it..

the PPA didn’t really work for me either, i loaded the map "simple terrain" and everything worked, but it had random white planes and other artifacts.. (like no ground ) other than that it worked (the vehicle loaded, looked fine, same with the character.)

I tried installing RoR on Ubuntu 12.04 with the previously mentioned ppa from "Aapo Rantalainen". When I try to launch the game from a terminal, I get this error:

undefined symbol: _ZN5MyGUI13RenderManager12onResizeViewERKNS_5types 5TSizeIiEE
    if you have better system specs than me, you might want to try running ror in wine with playonlinux.
    it's supposed to work flawlessly
    (it worked for me, but crashes often.. i suspect i need more RAM.. i might be totally off though.)
    Intel Pentium 4 Asus P5N32-SLI DELUXE Nvidia nx7900GT 3GB Ram Western Digital WD2500AAKX 250GB Seagate Barracuda 80GB, 160GB Ubuntu 12.04 Arch

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567