Ubuntu, Active Directory users, apache and www-data!
Hi to all,
I have a complicate issue that I can't solve.
- Webfarm, with development servers running Ubuntu 8.04 and 10.04;
- Users on Active Directory;
- Users can authenticate to development servers with AD credentials;
- Users writes them development scripts and sites on
- The permissions on these directories are user:domain+group
A web application on php, that runs in these servers via apache (www-data:www-data), must be able to write and delete some files in the developement directory project1 etc etc etc.
Apparently, the solution is to add the local www-data users to the domain. But isn't possibile (as I tried).
Any other idea? Any other design suggestion? Any help will be appreciated!
Re: Ubuntu, Active Directory users, apache and www-data!
The only working solution, for now, is to chmod all tree to 777. This is a non solution, but the server is a dev internal server.
If any ideas...
Tags for this Thread