I have 2 hard drives in my computer, a storage drive and the install drive. I was reinstalling ubuntu today onto my install drive but accidently selected the storage drive. The second i pressed the install now button i realised what i did. I paniced and shut down the computer from the power button. I was hoping that it wouldn't have touched anything as i pressed off literally a few seconds into it. I have all my important stuff backed up on an external drive but i still have some files i would really want to get off of the internal storage drive. I had a look at the drive. All the folders are there, bin, boot, cdrom, dev, etc, etc but there are no contents within any of the folders. It's only the home folder i want to get stuff out of but just thought i'd mention they are all empty, which i was surprised by as i shut it down so quick. I had a quick look to see what tools there are but i'm not entirely sure which one would best fit my need. Is it possible to get my data back off of the drive having done what i did? And if so which tool would be best suited? Any help at all would be very much appreciated. Thanks