Thread: Can't update Vuze

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Can't update Vuze

While trying to run updates, I am getting an error for updating Vuze. I've attached a couple of screen shots of the on screen message. Can anyone help with this? Thanks.

Updates:

Error message:

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: Can't update Vuze

What version of Ubuntu? What are you using to install updates? What software sources have you added?

I've seen complaints about untrusted packages, but there was always a "go ahead anyway" checkbox available.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by gordintoronto View Post
    What version of Ubuntu? What are you using to install updates? What software sources have you added?

I've seen complaints about untrusted packages, but there was always a "go ahead anyway" checkbox available.
    Sorry I'm only replying now. I didn't get an email notification the thread had been updated.

I'm using 12.04 and the automatic updates to install updates.

I'm sure the fix is to add the software source but I'm not sure how to add it, as it looks for a APT source. I don't know what this is for the Vuze update.

Beans
    Distro

Found a fix for this. I uninstalled Vuze via the Software Centre and used the install guide from THIS site. Now running latest version 4.9.0.0