Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Empathy sign-in takes for ever. Broken?

Beans

Re: Empathy sign-in takes for ever. Broken?

I am begining to think this is a bug, should I report it?

Sofar noone else has replied stating they had the exact same problem and I haven't been able to find out the cause. (I'm just not experienced enough to fix it myself at the moment, I'm still learning the basics of Ubuntu)

If anyone thinks I should report this bug, please mention. If noone replies within this week I will report it as I will have no other way to try and have the problem resolved.

If anything else comes up, if my friend fixes it for example, I will let you guys know.

Beans

Re: Empathy sign-in takes for ever. Broken?

I gave up on the idea of inputing a bug report and upgraded to Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot at the same time I reinstalled Windows 7.

I decided mainly to Upgrade to Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot while I wait for the release of 12.04 Precise Pangolin, to test out the new interface to see if I like it.
    Anyways Emesene and empathy now work again. I strongly believe a recent update for 10.04 Lucid Lynx broke the two programs. If I descide to return to Lucid Lynx, I will come back to this thread to update the status of the programs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12