Hi all.

I apologise if this has been posted already but I've been searching for hours and am now losing my mind (and my hair!!!).

I have and ubuntu computer and an android phone. Actually, I have 2 android phones - 1 of which is my wifes and I'm not allowed to play

Anyway, I have music on pc and I can put it on phone. This is simple. I have playlists of music on pc which I want to transfer to phone - this is not so simple.

Currently Banshee will sync a playlist if I select the playlist in the sync menu. However, banshee is extremely slow and frustrating. It also doesn't support drag-and-drop which is far faster. (Dragging and dropping a playlist copies the music but not the playlist). I can manually set up playlists through banshee once the music has been copied but again this seems counter-productive

My other choice at the moment is Rhythmbox. However, Rhythmbox exports as .pls (not m3u which android supports). This has made further testing difficult.

Clementine is another I've experimented but it doesn't have great support for playlists beyond basic loading and saving from a file.

Hopefully I'm just missing something obvious...