Thread: Flash 11.10 x64 Incredibly Difficult

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 15.10 Wily Werewolf

Flash 11.10 x64 Incredibly Difficult

I have tried flash aid,installing the x64 and i386 versions from the repositorys, downloading straigh from adobe and putting it in the mozilla folder but I cannot get flash to work in chrome. It just won't work I'm at my wits end. All my music is in the cloud or on an external that is currently unavailable to me and I am getting more and more frustrated. PLEASE HELP

Beans
    Distro

Re: Flash 11.10 x64 Incredibly Difficult

nvm two conflicting flash plugins were causing a crash

Beans
    Distro

after i tried everything twice i checked chrome's plugin page. there were two different flash plugins trying to execute at the same time. so i disabled the one that wasn't from adobe and my problems were solved. i felt kinda dumb

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Quote Originally Posted by Patricrawley View Post
    after i tried everything twice i checked chrome's plugin page. there were two different flash plugins trying to execute at the same time. so i disabled the one that wasn't from adobe and my problems were solved. i felt kinda dumb
    Don't feel dumb. We tend to fear/suspect the worse and forget it could be a simple issue. Thanks for posting the solution.
    Remember When Double-Dog dare ya's and water balloons were the ultimate weapon?