Thread: Chromium max, min and close buttons missing

Beans

Chromium max, min and close buttons missing

When chromium is full screened, it loses the close, minimise and maximise, which can make moving the window around annoying. However when chromium is not full screened, those three buttons are there, any way to fix this?

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Chromium max, min and close buttons missing

I think NO my friend . when its on full screen mode again why we have to give all this min.max options ?

If we give such options in full screen mode then whats the difference between Maximize mode and Full-screen mode except TAB operations .

cheers!
    Raja
    Dont miss anything even it is small. one small pin is enough to bring down a man.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

I'm seeing slightly different behaviors on this depending on which DE or WM I try it in. But try going to into the Preferences/Settings, and under Personal Stuff in the Appearance area, see if it makes a difference if you're using "Use system title bar and borders" or "Hide system title bar and use compact borders." In KDE in Mepis, the first setting removes my min, max, and close buttons in full-screen mode, but the second setting shows them.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by malspa View Post
    I'm seeing slightly different behaviors on this depending on which DE or WM I try it in. But try going to into the Preferences/Settings, and under Personal Stuff in the Appearance area, see if it makes a difference if you're using "Use system title bar and borders" or "Hide system title bar and use compact borders." In KDE in Mepis, the first setting removes my min, max, and close buttons in full-screen mode, but the second setting shows them.
    It makes no difference if i choose use compact borders or use system borders, the min, max and close buttons are not there in either case

Quote Originally Posted by raja.genupula View Post
    I think NO my friend . when its on full screen mode again why we have to give all this min.max options ?

If we give such options in full screen mode then whats the difference between Maximize mode and Full-screen mode except TAB operations .

cheers!
    Raja
    It means if chromium is open, its difficult to either close the window or minimuise it to the taskbar