Thread: Live linux/ubuntu chat tonight on my Ustream channel

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Live linux/ubuntu chat tonight on my Ustream channel

If anyone is interested in talking linux/tech/whatever, stop on over to my ustream channel. http://www.ustream.tv/broadcaster/10458045

I'll be on about 8:30pm eastern (new york) time US. I don't know times zones well, or UTC, so you'll have to figure out any time differences. Here's the time zone converter if it helps you.

Here's your chance be able to meet and chat with the world famous wolfen69! But seriously, stop by if you have nothing else better to do. I might make it a weekly thing if there is at least a few people that stop in. It will give a few of us ubuntu members a chance to chat in real time for a change. Hope to see you there.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Live linux/ubuntu chat tonight on my Ustream channel

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen69 View Post
    If anyone is interested in talking linux/tech/whatever, stop on over to my ustream channel. http://www.ustream.tv/broadcaster/10458045

I'll be on about 8:30pm eastern (new york) time US. I don't know times zones well, or UTC, so you'll have to figure out any time differences. Here's the time zone converter if it helps you.

Here's your chance be able to meet and chat with the world famous wolfen69! But seriously, stop by if you have nothing else better to do. I might make it a weekly thing if there is at least a few people that stop in. It will give a few of us ubuntu members a chance to chat in real time for a change. Hope to see you there.

Sweet dude I will be there If I can (work)but will try to make it.
    Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority