Thread: I have to put my laptop on sleep first before it connects to wireless connection..

Beans

Exclamation I have to put my laptop on sleep first before it connects to wireless connection..

can someone help me with this. When i open my laptop can't connect to wireless connection but if i put my laptop to sleep first then open back again it starts to get some signal to wireless.. can someone try and fix this thing please.? thank you.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: I have to put my laptop on sleep first before it connects to wireless connection.

Which version of Ubuntu are you using ?
    A stopped clock shows right time twice a day

Beans

Re: I have to put my laptop on sleep first before it connects to wireless connection.

lucid lynx ubuntu 10.04

Beans

anyone know how to fix this thing.?! any kind of help is much appreciated. thank you.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by aura7 View Post
    Which version of Ubuntu are you using ?
    hey aura. you know how to fix this up.?
    it seems that my login key ring is missing when i start up my laptop. but when i put it to sleep the login appears and then it starts to connect to wifi.