Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Editing Unity quicklists (without knowledge)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Editing Unity quicklists (without knowledge)

I followed your suggestion about the ./applications folder. I got GLE to load, but I could not figure out how to make the quick lists. I then tried Ubuntu Tweak which also had not been working. U-Tweaks was more intuitive in making the quick lists. I still did not get the quick list to show up, until I restarted my computer then it was there. Maybe that was all I had to do with QLE to make it work.

I guess some "how to use" Quick List Editor instructions would be helpful to some of us, especially me.

I do thank you for looking into my problem and your solution has helped me with several other applications that were not working and now do work.
    White box computer:Gigabyte GA-A75-UD4H MB,AMD A6 3670 APU, 640GB HD, 8GB RAM, Acer Aspire TimelineX 4820T Laptop, 6GB RAM, 320GB HD, : AcerOneNetbookAO150,1.5GB RAM,120GB HD, AcerAspireOneNetbook725,2GB RAM 320GB HD. All Ubuntu 14.04.2LTS

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander

Re: Editing Unity quicklists (without knowledge)

Quote Originally Posted by jlh68 View Post
    I guess some "how to use" Quick List Editor instructions would be helpful to some of us, especially me.
    Hi John, no problem!
    you can find the helpfile under the menu:
    Info > Help
    ...But of course you should use what is the most convenient for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12