Thread: Where Can I Get the Last Version of Songbird 2 Support iPod & the MatchingiPod Addon?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Where Can I Get the Last Version of Songbird 2 Support iPod & the MatchingiPod Addon?

I've literally been searching all night for this, and it's almost 7AM. I found a bunch of archived versions of older Songbird releases, and several older versions of the iPod addon for it, but none of them are working together. I've even tried selecting a specific version of the addon and installing the version of Songbird it claimed to be made for- to no avail.

I *know* that it USED to work- I used to use it years ago. Since I use Songbird for most of my listening, I would prefer also using it for iPod transfers, rather than having to start up Rhythmbox or gtkpod.

I'm currently running Ubuntu 11.04 - the Natty Narwhal, if that's relevant.

Is there someplace with an archive of the version + addon that WORKS? I've searched and searched, and I'm starting to think that there's just something wrong with my computer's settings, rather than the software.... Is anyone else having this problem? I hate to post this, but I really have tried. All the things I've found so far haven't worked.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Re: Where Can I Get the Last Version of Songbird 2 Support iPod & the MatchingiPod Ad

BUMP. Someone please help me?