Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Cannot uninstall any package..returned an error code (1)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Beans
    4

    Cannot uninstall any package..returned an error code (1)

    Hi all....First of all,sorry for my english...Everytime i update my packages i see this error


    subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 127
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    /var/cache/apt/archives/x11-common_1%3a7.6+7ubuntu7_i386.deb
    E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

    i tried to clean the broken packeges but i didnt succeed...these 2 packages are broken (x11-common && xorg)

    as when i type
    $ sudo dpkg --configure -a

    this message came to me...

    dpkg: error processing x11-common (--configure):
    Package is in a very bad inconsistent state - you should
    reinstall it before attempting configuration.
    dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of xorg:
    xorg depends on x11-common; however:
    Package x11-common is not configured yet.
    dpkg: error processing xorg (--configure):
    dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    x11-common
    xorg

    WHEN I TYPE THIS COMMAND
    sudo apt-get install -f
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 5 not upgraded.
    2 not fully installed or removed.
    Need to get 0 B/56.6 kB of archives.
    After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
    Preconfiguring packages ...
    (Reading database ... 335493 files and directories currently installed.)
    Preparing to replace x11-common 1:7.6+7ubuntu7 (using .../x11-common_1%3a7.6+7ubuntu7_i386.deb) ...
    /etc/lsb-base-logging.sh: 3: NextSubscriptionId: not found
    invoke-rc.d: initscript x11-common, action "stop" failed.
    dpkg: warning: subprocess old pre-removal script returned error exit status 127
    dpkg - trying script from the new package instead ...
    /etc/lsb-base-logging.sh: 3: NextSubscriptionId: not found
    invoke-rc.d: initscript x11-common, action "stop" failed.
    dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/x11-common_1%3a7.6+7ubuntu7_i386.deb (--unpack):
    subprocess new pre-removal script returned error exit status 127
    No apport report written because MaxReports is reached already
    /etc/lsb-base-logging.sh: 3: NextSubscriptionId: not found
    invoke-rc.d: initscript x11-common, action "start" failed.
    dpkg: error while cleaning up:
    subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 127
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    /var/cache/apt/archives/x11-common_1%3a7.6+7ubuntu7_i386.deb
    E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)


    Now i cannot uninstall any package and cannot upgrade some packages beacause of these 2 packages...any help plz?
    Last edited by geosparovany2; February 14th, 2012 at 03:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Beans
    1,204

    Re: Cannot uninstall any package..returned an error code (1)

    sudo apt-get autoclean
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get upgrade
    sudo apt-get install -f

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Beans
    4

    Re: Cannot uninstall any package..returned an error code (1)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlinzzz View Post
    sudo apt-get autoclean
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get upgrade
    sudo apt-get install -f
    the same message came to me again

    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 4 not upgraded.
    2 not fully installed or removed.
    Need to get 0 B/56.6 kB of archives.
    After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
    Preconfiguring packages ...
    (Reading database ... 335493 files and directories currently installed.)
    Preparing to replace x11-common 1:7.6+7ubuntu7 (using .../x11-common_1%3a7.6+7ubuntu7_i386.deb) ...
    /etc/lsb-base-logging.sh: 3: NextSubscriptionId: not found
    invoke-rc.d: initscript x11-common, action "stop" failed.
    dpkg: warning: subprocess old pre-removal script returned error exit status 127
    dpkg - trying script from the new package instead ...
    /etc/lsb-base-logging.sh: 3: NextSubscriptionId: not found
    invoke-rc.d: initscript x11-common, action "stop" failed.
    dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/x11-common_1%3a7.6+7ubuntu7_i386.deb (--unpack):
    subprocess new pre-removal script returned error exit status 127
    No apport report written because MaxReports is reached already
    /etc/lsb-base-logging.sh: 3: NextSubscriptionId: not found
    invoke-rc.d: initscript x11-common, action "start" failed.
    dpkg: error while cleaning up:
    subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 127
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    /var/cache/apt/archives/x11-common_1%3a7.6+7ubuntu7_i386.deb
    E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: Cannot uninstall any package..returned an error code (1)

    dpkg: error processing x11-common (--configure):
    Package is in a very bad inconsistent state - you should
    reinstall it before attempting configuration.

    Did you do that?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Beans
    1,204

    Re: Cannot uninstall any package..returned an error code (1)

    Did you try installing the packages togetter? if so try one at a time

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Beans
    1,204

    Re: Cannot uninstall any package..returned an error code (1)

    When i look for solutions i keep seeing go to install folder and manually remove the files/packages
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=240699
    don't think id try it

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Courtenay, BC, Canada
    Beans
    1,661

    Re: Cannot uninstall any package..returned an error code (1)

    Preparing to replace x11-common 1:7.6+7ubuntu7 (using .../x11-common_1%3a7.6+7ubuntu7_i386.deb) ...
    Code:
    sudo apt-get remove --purge x11-common
    do this for whatever the other package is that it will complain about when you do another:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install -f
    then reinstall them:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install x11-common other-package-name

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Beans
    4

    Re: Cannot uninstall any package..returned an error code (1)

    Quote Originally Posted by HiImTye View Post
    Code:
    sudo apt-get remove --purge x11-common
    do this for whatever the other package is that it will complain about when you do another:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install -f
    then reinstall them:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install x11-common other-package-name

    If i remove x11-common, all these packages will be removed also...is it ok?...i am afraid that this will bring the system
    down

    acpi-support* aisleriot* akonadi-server* akregator* amor* amule* appmenu-qt*
    aptoncd* apturl* ark* at-spi2-core* audacious* bamfdaemon* banshee*
    banshee-extension-soundmenu* blogilo* bomber* bovo* brasero* caja* cantor*
    caribou* cervisia* chmsee* chromium-browser* chromium-browser-l10n*
    chromium-codecs-ffmpeg* codeblocks* compiz* compiz-core* compiz-gnome*
    compiz-plugins-default* compiz-plugins-main-default*
    compizconfig-backend-gconf* cvsservice* dolphin* dragonplayer* dvipng*
    ekiga* empathy* epiphany-browser* epiphany-extensions* evince* evolution*
    evolution-data-server* evolution-plugins* filelight* firefox*
    firefox-globalmenu* firefox-gnome-support* freespacenotifier* gdm*
    gecko-mediaplayer* gedit* gedit-plugins* ghostscript-x* gimp* gimp-help-en*
    ginn* gir1.2-caribou-1.0* gir1.2-gkbd-3.0* gir1.2-mutter-3.0* gir1.2-rb-3.0*
    gir1.2-totem-1.0* gir1.2-webkit-3.0* gir1.2-wnck-3.0* glines* gnobots2*
    gnome* gnome-applets* gnome-contacts* gnome-control-center* gnome-core*
    gnome-games* gnome-media* gnome-mplayer* gnome-online-accounts* gnome-panel*
    gnome-screensaver* gnome-search-tool* gnome-session* gnome-session-bin*
    gnome-session-fallback* gnome-settings-daemon* gnome-shell*
    gnome-shell-extensions-common* gnome-shell-extensions-dock*
    gnome-shell-extensions-user-theme* gnome-shell-extensions-weather*
    gnome-sushi* gnome-system-monitor* gnome-terminal* gnome-tweak-tool*
    gnome-user-guide* gnome-web-photo* gnomine* gnotravex* gnotski* gnuplot*
    gnuplot-x11* goldendict* google-chrome-stable* graphviz* groff* gsfonts-x11*
    gspiceui* gthumb* gvfs* gvfs-backends* gvfs-bin* gvfs-fuse* gwenview*
    hamster-applet* hotot* iagno* indicator-appmenu* indicator-datetime*
    indicator-power* indicator-session* indicator-sound* inxi* jovie* juk* k3b*
    kaccessible* kaddressbook* kajongg* kalarm* kalgebra* kalgebra-common*
    kalzium* kamera* kanagram* kapman* kapptemplate* kate* katepart* katomic*
    kbattleship* kblackbox* kblocks* kbounce* kbreakout* kbruch* kcachegrind*
    kcalc* kcharselect* kcolorchooser* kde-baseapps* kde-baseapps-bin*
    kde-config-cddb* kde-config-cron* kde-full* kde-plasma-desktop*
    kde-plasma-netbook* kde-runtime* kde-standard* kde-window-manager*
    kde-workspace* kde-workspace-bin* kde-workspace-kgreet-plugins*
    kdeaccessibility* kdeadmin* kdeartwork* kdeartwork-style*
    kdeartwork-theme-window* kdebase-runtime* kdeedu* kdegames* kdegraphics*
    kdegraphics-mobipocket* kdegraphics-thumbnailers* kdelibs-bin*
    kdelibs5-plugins* kdemultimedia* kdemultimedia-kio-plugins* kdenetwork*
    kdenetwork-filesharing* kdepasswd* kdepim* kdepim-groupware*
    kdepim-kresources* kdepim-runtime* kdepim-strigi-plugins* kdepim-wizards*
    kdepimlibs-kio-plugins* kdeplasma-addons* kdesdk* kdesdk-dolphin-plugins*
    kdesdk-kio-plugins* kdesdk-misc* kdetoys* kdeutils* kdewebdev* kdf*
    kdiamond* kdm* kdoctools* kfilereplace* kfind* kfourinline* kgamma*
    kgeography* kget* kgoldrunner* kgpg* khangman* khelpcenter4* kig* kigo*
    killbots* kimagemapeditor* kinfocenter* kiriki* kjots* kjumpingcube*
    klettres* klickety* klines* klinkstatus* klipper* kmag* kmahjongg* kmail*
    kmines* kmix* kmousetool* kmouth* kmplot* kmtrace* knetwalk* knode* knotes*
    kolf* kollision* kolourpaint4* kommander* kompare* konq-plugins* konqueror*
    konqueror-nsplugins* konquest* konsolekalendar* kontact* kopete*
    kopete-message-indicator* korganizer* kpartloader* kpat* kppp* krdc*
    kremotecontrol* kreversi* krfb* krosspython* kruler* ksaneplugin* kscd*
    kscreensaver* kscreensaver-xsavers* kshisen* ksirk* ksnapshot* kspaceduel*
    ksquares* kstars* ksudoku* ksysguard* ksystemlog* kteatime* ktimer*
    ktimetracker* ktouch* ktron* ktuberling* kturtle* ktux* kubrick*
    kubuntu-debug-installer* kuiviewer* kuser* kwalletmanager* kwordquiz*
    latex-beamer* latex-xcolor* libakonadi-calendar4* libakonadi-contact4*
    libakonadi-kcal4* libakonadi-kde4* libakonadi-kmime4* libaudio2*
    libavogadro1* libbamf0* libbamf3-0* libbonoboui2-0* libcairo2-dev*
    libcalendarsupport4* libcanberra-pulse* libcaribou0* libcodeblocks0*
    libcompizconfig0* libcompoundviewer4* libdbusmenu-qt2* libdconf-qt0*
    libeventviews4* libevolution* libgail-dev* libgnome2-perl*
    libgnome2-wnck-perl* libgnomekbd7* libgnomeui-0* libgoa-1.0-0*
    libgrantlee-gui0* libgtk2.0-dev* libice-dev* libice6*
    libincidenceeditorsng4* libindicate-qt1* libk3b6* libkabc4*
    libkastencontrollers4* libkastencore4* libkastengui4* libkateinterfaces4*
    libkatepartinterfaces4* libkblog4* libkcal4* libkcalcore4* libkcalutils4*
    libkcddb4* libkcmutils4* libkdcraw20* libkde3support4* libkdecorations4*
    libkdegames5a* libkdepim4* libkdepimdbusinterfaces4* libkdeui5*
    libkdewebkit5* libkdgantt2* libkdnssd4* libkeduvocdocument4* libkemoticons4*
    libkephal4abi1* libkexiv2-10* libkfile4* libkggzgames4* libkholidays4*
    libkhtml5* libkidletime4* libkio5* libkipi8* libkjsembed4* libkldap4*
    libkleo4* libkmahjongglib4* libkmanagesieve4* libkmediaplayer4*
    libknewstuff2-4* libknewstuff3-4* libknotifyconfig4* libkonq-common*
    libkonq5abi1* libkonqsidebarplugin4a* libkontactinterface4* libkopete4*
    libkparts4* libkpgp4* libkpimidentities4* libkpimtextedit4* libkpimutils4*
    libkprintutils4* libkresources4* libkrosscore4* libkrossui4* libksane0*
    libkscreensaver5* libksieveui4* libksignalplotter4* libktexteditor4*
    libktnef4* libktorrent3* libkunitconversion4* libkwineffects1abi2*
    libkworkspace4* libkxmlrpcclient4* liblightdm-gobject-1-0* libmailcommon4*
    libmailtransport4* libmarblewidget12* libmate* libmatecanvas*
    libmatecomponentui* libmatekbd* libmatepanelapplet* libmateui*
    libmessagecomposer4* libmessagecore4* libmessagelist4* libmessageviewer4*
    libmicroblog4* libmutter0* libnepomuk4* libnepomukquery4a* libnepomukutils4*
    liboktetagui4* liboktetakastencontrollers4* liboktetakastencore4*
    liboktetakastengui4* libokularcore1* libpango1.0-dev* libphonon4*
    libplasma3* libplasmaclock4abi2* libplasmagenericshell4* libpolkit-qt-1-1*
    libpoppler-qt4-3* libprison0* libprocessui4a* libqapt-runtime*
    libqimageblitz4* libqt4-declarative* libqt4-designer* libqt4-help*
    libqt4-opengl* libqt4-qt3support* libqt4-scripttools* libqt4-svg*
    libqtbamf1* libqtdee2* libqtgconf1* libqtgui4* libqtwebkit4*
    libreoffice-base* libreoffice-base-core* libreoffice-calc*
    libreoffice-common* libreoffice-core* libreoffice-draw*
    libreoffice-emailmerge* libreoffice-gnome* libreoffice-gtk*
    libreoffice-help-en-gb* libreoffice-help-en-us* libreoffice-impress*
    libreoffice-java-common* libreoffice-l10n-ar* libreoffice-l10n-en-gb*
    libreoffice-l10n-en-za* libreoffice-math* libreoffice-style-tango*
    libreoffice-writer* librhythmbox-core4* libscience4* libseed-gtk3-0*
    libsm-dev* libsm6* libsolid4* libsolidcontrol4abi2* libsyndication4*
    libtaskmanager4abi2* libtemplateparser4* libthunarx-2-0* libtotem0*
    libweather-ion6* libwebkitgtk-1.0-0* libwebkitgtk-3.0-0* libwnck-3-0*
    libwnck22* libwxgtk2.8-0* libxaw7* libxfce4ui-1-0* libxine1* libxine1-x*
    libxklavier16* libxmu6* libxres1* libxss1* libxt6* libxtst6* libxvmc1*
    libxxf86dga1* libyelp0* liferea* lmodern* lokalize* lskat* lyx* marble*
    marble-plugins* mate-control-center* mate-file-manager* mate-keyring*
    mate-media* mate-notification-daemon* mate-panel* mate-session-manager*
    mate-settings-daemon* mate-terminal* mate-utils* mate-vfs*
    mate-window-manager* me-tv* metacity* mint-meta-codecs* mint-meta-core*
    mint-meta-gnome* mint-meta-gnome-dvd* mint-meta-mate* mint-meta-mgse*
    mintdesktop* mintinstall* mintmenu* mintnanny* mintwelcome* miro*
    mountmanager* mousetweaks* mplayer* mutter* mythes-en-au* mythes-en-us*
    nautilus* nautilus-sendto* nautilus-sendto-empathy* nautilus-share*
    notify-osd* okteta* okular* openoffice.org-common* orage* palapeli* parley*
    pgf* phonon* phonon-backend-gstreamer* pidgin* pinentry-qt4*
    plasma-containments-addons* plasma-dataengines-addons*
    plasma-dataengines-workspace* plasma-desktop* plasma-netbook*
    plasma-runners-addons* plasma-scriptengine-javascript*
    plasma-scriptengine-superkaramba* plasma-wallpapers-addons*
    plasma-widget-folderview* plasma-widget-lancelot*
    plasma-widget-message-indicator* plasma-widget-networkmanagement*
    plasma-widgets-addons* plasma-widgets-workspace* polkit-kde-1*
    printer-applet* prosper* pulseaudio* pulseaudio-esound-compat*
    pulseaudio-module-bluetooth* pulseaudio-module-gconf* pulseaudio-module-x11*
    pulseaudio-utils* python-avogadro* python-compizconfig* python-gnome2*
    python-kde4* python-mate* python-qt4* python-qt4-sql* python-uno*
    python-virtkey* python-webkit* python-wnck* qapt-batch* qbittorrent*
    qt-at-spi* qtoctave* rhythmbox* rhythmbox-plugin-cdrecorder*
    rhythmbox-plugins* rocs* screenlets* screenlets-pack-all*
    shiki-colors-metacity-theme* shiki-wise-theme* shotwell* shutter* skype*
    smplayer* smplayer-themes* smplayer-translations* sni-qt* step*
    sun-java6-plugin* svgpart* sweeper* system-config-printer-kde*
    systemsettings* texlive-base* texlive-binaries* texlive-extra-utils*
    texlive-font-utils* texlive-fonts-recommended* texlive-generic-extra*
    texlive-generic-recommended* texlive-latex-base* texlive-latex-extra*
    texlive-latex-recommended* texlive-luatex* texlive-pictures*
    texlive-pstricks* texlive-science* thunar* thunar-volman* thunderbird*
    thunderbird-globalmenu* thunderbird-gnome-support* thunderbird-locale-ar*
    thunderbird-locale-en* thunderbird-locale-en-gb* thunderbird-locale-en-us*
    tipa* totem* totem-mozilla* totem-plugins* totem-plugins-extra*
    ttf-mscorefonts-installer* ubuntu-tweak* umbrello* unetbootin* unity*
    unity-greeter* vino* virtualbox-4.1* vlc* wine1.3* winetricks*
    x-ttcidfont-conf* x11-apps* x11-common* x11-session-utils* x11-utils*
    x11-xkb-utils* x11-xserver-utils* xfce4* xfce4-appfinder* xfce4-mixer*
    xfce4-panel* xfce4-session* xfce4-settings* xfce4-utils* xfdesktop4*
    xfonts-base* xfonts-encodings* xfonts-mathml* xfonts-scalable*
    xfonts-terminus* xfonts-utils* xfwm4* xfwm4-themes* xinit* xorg* xplanet*
    xscreensaver* xscreensaver-data* xscreensaver-gl* xserver-common*
    xserver-xorg* xserver-xorg-core* xserver-xorg-input-all*
    xserver-xorg-input-evdev* xserver-xorg-input-mouse*
    xserver-xorg-input-synaptics* xserver-xorg-input-vmmouse*
    xserver-xorg-input-wacom* xserver-xorg-video-all* xserver-xorg-video-ati*
    xserver-xorg-video-cirrus* xserver-xorg-video-fbdev*
    xserver-xorg-video-geode* xserver-xorg-video-intel*
    xserver-xorg-video-mach64* xserver-xorg-video-mga*
    xserver-xorg-video-neomagic* xserver-xorg-video-nouveau*
    xserver-xorg-video-openchrome* xserver-xorg-video-qxl*
    xserver-xorg-video-r128* xserver-xorg-video-radeon* xserver-xorg-video-s3*
    xserver-xorg-video-savage* xserver-xorg-video-siliconmotion*
    xserver-xorg-video-sis* xserver-xorg-video-sisusb* xserver-xorg-video-tdfx*
    xserver-xorg-video-trident* xserver-xorg-video-vesa*

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Beans
    1,204

    Re: Cannot uninstall any package..returned an error code (1)

    sudo apt-get install <package> --reinstall


    Synaptic Package Manager has reinstall so i thought it would be worth a shot
    Last edited by Gremlinzzz; February 14th, 2012 at 06:09 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Courtenay, BC, Canada
    Beans
    1,661

    Re: Cannot uninstall any package..returned an error code (1)

    Quote Originally Posted by geosparovany2 View Post

    If i remove x11-common, all these packages will be removed also...is it ok?...i am afraid that this will bring the system
    down

    acpi-support* aisleriot* akonadi-server* akregator* amor* amule* appmenu-qt*
    aptoncd* apturl* ark* at-spi2-core* audacious* bamfdaemon* banshee*
    banshee-extension-soundmenu* blogilo* bomber* bovo* brasero* caja* cantor*
    caribou* cervisia* chmsee* chromium-browser* chromium-browser-l10n*
    chromium-codecs-ffmpeg* codeblocks* compiz* compiz-core* compiz-gnome*
    compiz-plugins-default* compiz-plugins-main-default*
    compizconfig-backend-gconf* cvsservice* dolphin* dragonplayer* dvipng*
    ekiga* empathy* epiphany-browser* epiphany-extensions* evince* evolution*
    evolution-data-server* evolution-plugins* filelight* firefox*
    firefox-globalmenu* firefox-gnome-support* freespacenotifier* gdm*
    gecko-mediaplayer* gedit* gedit-plugins* ghostscript-x* gimp* gimp-help-en*
    ginn* gir1.2-caribou-1.0* gir1.2-gkbd-3.0* gir1.2-mutter-3.0* gir1.2-rb-3.0*
    gir1.2-totem-1.0* gir1.2-webkit-3.0* gir1.2-wnck-3.0* glines* gnobots2*
    gnome* gnome-applets* gnome-contacts* gnome-control-center* gnome-core*
    gnome-games* gnome-media* gnome-mplayer* gnome-online-accounts* gnome-panel*
    gnome-screensaver* gnome-search-tool* gnome-session* gnome-session-bin*
    gnome-session-fallback* gnome-settings-daemon* gnome-shell*
    gnome-shell-extensions-common* gnome-shell-extensions-dock*
    gnome-shell-extensions-user-theme* gnome-shell-extensions-weather*
    gnome-sushi* gnome-system-monitor* gnome-terminal* gnome-tweak-tool*
    gnome-user-guide* gnome-web-photo* gnomine* gnotravex* gnotski* gnuplot*
    gnuplot-x11* goldendict* google-chrome-stable* graphviz* groff* gsfonts-x11*
    gspiceui* gthumb* gvfs* gvfs-backends* gvfs-bin* gvfs-fuse* gwenview*
    hamster-applet* hotot* iagno* indicator-appmenu* indicator-datetime*
    indicator-power* indicator-session* indicator-sound* inxi* jovie* juk* k3b*
    kaccessible* kaddressbook* kajongg* kalarm* kalgebra* kalgebra-common*
    kalzium* kamera* kanagram* kapman* kapptemplate* kate* katepart* katomic*
    kbattleship* kblackbox* kblocks* kbounce* kbreakout* kbruch* kcachegrind*
    kcalc* kcharselect* kcolorchooser* kde-baseapps* kde-baseapps-bin*
    kde-config-cddb* kde-config-cron* kde-full* kde-plasma-desktop*
    kde-plasma-netbook* kde-runtime* kde-standard* kde-window-manager*
    kde-workspace* kde-workspace-bin* kde-workspace-kgreet-plugins*
    kdeaccessibility* kdeadmin* kdeartwork* kdeartwork-style*
    kdeartwork-theme-window* kdebase-runtime* kdeedu* kdegames* kdegraphics*
    kdegraphics-mobipocket* kdegraphics-thumbnailers* kdelibs-bin*
    kdelibs5-plugins* kdemultimedia* kdemultimedia-kio-plugins* kdenetwork*
    kdenetwork-filesharing* kdepasswd* kdepim* kdepim-groupware*
    kdepim-kresources* kdepim-runtime* kdepim-strigi-plugins* kdepim-wizards*
    kdepimlibs-kio-plugins* kdeplasma-addons* kdesdk* kdesdk-dolphin-plugins*
    kdesdk-kio-plugins* kdesdk-misc* kdetoys* kdeutils* kdewebdev* kdf*
    kdiamond* kdm* kdoctools* kfilereplace* kfind* kfourinline* kgamma*
    kgeography* kget* kgoldrunner* kgpg* khangman* khelpcenter4* kig* kigo*
    killbots* kimagemapeditor* kinfocenter* kiriki* kjots* kjumpingcube*
    klettres* klickety* klines* klinkstatus* klipper* kmag* kmahjongg* kmail*
    kmines* kmix* kmousetool* kmouth* kmplot* kmtrace* knetwalk* knode* knotes*
    kolf* kollision* kolourpaint4* kommander* kompare* konq-plugins* konqueror*
    konqueror-nsplugins* konquest* konsolekalendar* kontact* kopete*
    kopete-message-indicator* korganizer* kpartloader* kpat* kppp* krdc*
    kremotecontrol* kreversi* krfb* krosspython* kruler* ksaneplugin* kscd*
    kscreensaver* kscreensaver-xsavers* kshisen* ksirk* ksnapshot* kspaceduel*
    ksquares* kstars* ksudoku* ksysguard* ksystemlog* kteatime* ktimer*
    ktimetracker* ktouch* ktron* ktuberling* kturtle* ktux* kubrick*
    kubuntu-debug-installer* kuiviewer* kuser* kwalletmanager* kwordquiz*
    latex-beamer* latex-xcolor* libakonadi-calendar4* libakonadi-contact4*
    libakonadi-kcal4* libakonadi-kde4* libakonadi-kmime4* libaudio2*
    libavogadro1* libbamf0* libbamf3-0* libbonoboui2-0* libcairo2-dev*
    libcalendarsupport4* libcanberra-pulse* libcaribou0* libcodeblocks0*
    libcompizconfig0* libcompoundviewer4* libdbusmenu-qt2* libdconf-qt0*
    libeventviews4* libevolution* libgail-dev* libgnome2-perl*
    libgnome2-wnck-perl* libgnomekbd7* libgnomeui-0* libgoa-1.0-0*
    libgrantlee-gui0* libgtk2.0-dev* libice-dev* libice6*
    libincidenceeditorsng4* libindicate-qt1* libk3b6* libkabc4*
    libkastencontrollers4* libkastencore4* libkastengui4* libkateinterfaces4*
    libkatepartinterfaces4* libkblog4* libkcal4* libkcalcore4* libkcalutils4*
    libkcddb4* libkcmutils4* libkdcraw20* libkde3support4* libkdecorations4*
    libkdegames5a* libkdepim4* libkdepimdbusinterfaces4* libkdeui5*
    libkdewebkit5* libkdgantt2* libkdnssd4* libkeduvocdocument4* libkemoticons4*
    libkephal4abi1* libkexiv2-10* libkfile4* libkggzgames4* libkholidays4*
    libkhtml5* libkidletime4* libkio5* libkipi8* libkjsembed4* libkldap4*
    libkleo4* libkmahjongglib4* libkmanagesieve4* libkmediaplayer4*
    libknewstuff2-4* libknewstuff3-4* libknotifyconfig4* libkonq-common*
    libkonq5abi1* libkonqsidebarplugin4a* libkontactinterface4* libkopete4*
    libkparts4* libkpgp4* libkpimidentities4* libkpimtextedit4* libkpimutils4*
    libkprintutils4* libkresources4* libkrosscore4* libkrossui4* libksane0*
    libkscreensaver5* libksieveui4* libksignalplotter4* libktexteditor4*
    libktnef4* libktorrent3* libkunitconversion4* libkwineffects1abi2*
    libkworkspace4* libkxmlrpcclient4* liblightdm-gobject-1-0* libmailcommon4*
    libmailtransport4* libmarblewidget12* libmate* libmatecanvas*
    libmatecomponentui* libmatekbd* libmatepanelapplet* libmateui*
    libmessagecomposer4* libmessagecore4* libmessagelist4* libmessageviewer4*
    libmicroblog4* libmutter0* libnepomuk4* libnepomukquery4a* libnepomukutils4*
    liboktetagui4* liboktetakastencontrollers4* liboktetakastencore4*
    liboktetakastengui4* libokularcore1* libpango1.0-dev* libphonon4*
    libplasma3* libplasmaclock4abi2* libplasmagenericshell4* libpolkit-qt-1-1*
    libpoppler-qt4-3* libprison0* libprocessui4a* libqapt-runtime*
    libqimageblitz4* libqt4-declarative* libqt4-designer* libqt4-help*
    libqt4-opengl* libqt4-qt3support* libqt4-scripttools* libqt4-svg*
    libqtbamf1* libqtdee2* libqtgconf1* libqtgui4* libqtwebkit4*
    libreoffice-base* libreoffice-base-core* libreoffice-calc*
    libreoffice-common* libreoffice-core* libreoffice-draw*
    libreoffice-emailmerge* libreoffice-gnome* libreoffice-gtk*
    libreoffice-help-en-gb* libreoffice-help-en-us* libreoffice-impress*
    libreoffice-java-common* libreoffice-l10n-ar* libreoffice-l10n-en-gb*
    libreoffice-l10n-en-za* libreoffice-math* libreoffice-style-tango*
    libreoffice-writer* librhythmbox-core4* libscience4* libseed-gtk3-0*
    libsm-dev* libsm6* libsolid4* libsolidcontrol4abi2* libsyndication4*
    libtaskmanager4abi2* libtemplateparser4* libthunarx-2-0* libtotem0*
    libweather-ion6* libwebkitgtk-1.0-0* libwebkitgtk-3.0-0* libwnck-3-0*
    libwnck22* libwxgtk2.8-0* libxaw7* libxfce4ui-1-0* libxine1* libxine1-x*
    libxklavier16* libxmu6* libxres1* libxss1* libxt6* libxtst6* libxvmc1*
    libxxf86dga1* libyelp0* liferea* lmodern* lokalize* lskat* lyx* marble*
    marble-plugins* mate-control-center* mate-file-manager* mate-keyring*
    mate-media* mate-notification-daemon* mate-panel* mate-session-manager*
    mate-settings-daemon* mate-terminal* mate-utils* mate-vfs*
    mate-window-manager* me-tv* metacity* mint-meta-codecs* mint-meta-core*
    mint-meta-gnome* mint-meta-gnome-dvd* mint-meta-mate* mint-meta-mgse*
    mintdesktop* mintinstall* mintmenu* mintnanny* mintwelcome* miro*
    mountmanager* mousetweaks* mplayer* mutter* mythes-en-au* mythes-en-us*
    nautilus* nautilus-sendto* nautilus-sendto-empathy* nautilus-share*
    notify-osd* okteta* okular* openoffice.org-common* orage* palapeli* parley*
    pgf* phonon* phonon-backend-gstreamer* pidgin* pinentry-qt4*
    plasma-containments-addons* plasma-dataengines-addons*
    plasma-dataengines-workspace* plasma-desktop* plasma-netbook*
    plasma-runners-addons* plasma-scriptengine-javascript*
    plasma-scriptengine-superkaramba* plasma-wallpapers-addons*
    plasma-widget-folderview* plasma-widget-lancelot*
    plasma-widget-message-indicator* plasma-widget-networkmanagement*
    plasma-widgets-addons* plasma-widgets-workspace* polkit-kde-1*
    printer-applet* prosper* pulseaudio* pulseaudio-esound-compat*
    pulseaudio-module-bluetooth* pulseaudio-module-gconf* pulseaudio-module-x11*
    pulseaudio-utils* python-avogadro* python-compizconfig* python-gnome2*
    python-kde4* python-mate* python-qt4* python-qt4-sql* python-uno*
    python-virtkey* python-webkit* python-wnck* qapt-batch* qbittorrent*
    qt-at-spi* qtoctave* rhythmbox* rhythmbox-plugin-cdrecorder*
    rhythmbox-plugins* rocs* screenlets* screenlets-pack-all*
    shiki-colors-metacity-theme* shiki-wise-theme* shotwell* shutter* skype*
    smplayer* smplayer-themes* smplayer-translations* sni-qt* step*
    sun-java6-plugin* svgpart* sweeper* system-config-printer-kde*
    systemsettings* texlive-base* texlive-binaries* texlive-extra-utils*
    texlive-font-utils* texlive-fonts-recommended* texlive-generic-extra*
    texlive-generic-recommended* texlive-latex-base* texlive-latex-extra*
    texlive-latex-recommended* texlive-luatex* texlive-pictures*
    texlive-pstricks* texlive-science* thunar* thunar-volman* thunderbird*
    thunderbird-globalmenu* thunderbird-gnome-support* thunderbird-locale-ar*
    thunderbird-locale-en* thunderbird-locale-en-gb* thunderbird-locale-en-us*
    tipa* totem* totem-mozilla* totem-plugins* totem-plugins-extra*
    ttf-mscorefonts-installer* ubuntu-tweak* umbrello* unetbootin* unity*
    unity-greeter* vino* virtualbox-4.1* vlc* wine1.3* winetricks*
    x-ttcidfont-conf* x11-apps* x11-common* x11-session-utils* x11-utils*
    x11-xkb-utils* x11-xserver-utils* xfce4* xfce4-appfinder* xfce4-mixer*
    xfce4-panel* xfce4-session* xfce4-settings* xfce4-utils* xfdesktop4*
    xfonts-base* xfonts-encodings* xfonts-mathml* xfonts-scalable*
    xfonts-terminus* xfonts-utils* xfwm4* xfwm4-themes* xinit* xorg* xplanet*
    xscreensaver* xscreensaver-data* xscreensaver-gl* xserver-common*
    xserver-xorg* xserver-xorg-core* xserver-xorg-input-all*
    xserver-xorg-input-evdev* xserver-xorg-input-mouse*
    xserver-xorg-input-synaptics* xserver-xorg-input-vmmouse*
    xserver-xorg-input-wacom* xserver-xorg-video-all* xserver-xorg-video-ati*
    xserver-xorg-video-cirrus* xserver-xorg-video-fbdev*
    xserver-xorg-video-geode* xserver-xorg-video-intel*
    xserver-xorg-video-mach64* xserver-xorg-video-mga*
    xserver-xorg-video-neomagic* xserver-xorg-video-nouveau*
    xserver-xorg-video-openchrome* xserver-xorg-video-qxl*
    xserver-xorg-video-r128* xserver-xorg-video-radeon* xserver-xorg-video-s3*
    xserver-xorg-video-savage* xserver-xorg-video-siliconmotion*
    xserver-xorg-video-sis* xserver-xorg-video-sisusb* xserver-xorg-video-tdfx*
    xserver-xorg-video-trident* xserver-xorg-video-vesa*
    that is problematic, I would try Gremlinz' option

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •