Thread: Threads on Dodge Windows feature deletion are Closed, Incorrectly Labeled "Solved"

Beans

Threads on Dodge Windows feature deletion are Closed, Incorrectly Labeled "Solved"

It appears that any discussion of the deletion of the Dodge Windows Effect from Unity has been closed and/or incorrectly labeled "Solved." http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1921971 http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1923347

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: Threads on Dodge Windows feature deletion are Closed, Incorrectly Labeled "Solved

Come to #ubuntuforums! We have cookies! | Basic Ubuntu Security Guide

Tomorrow's an illusion and yesterday's a dream, today is a solution...

Beans

Re: Threads on Dodge Windows feature deletion are Closed, Incorrectly Labeled "Solved

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesA View Post
    That link isn't accessible to me:
    SemiExpert, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account has less than 50 posts. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Quote Originally Posted by SemiExpert View Post
    That link isn't accessible to me:
    Correct. That is why I said, "for the admins". You will have to wait for one of them to reply to this thread.
    Come to #ubuntuforums! We have cookies! | Basic Ubuntu Security Guide

Tomorrow's an illusion and yesterday's a dream, today is a solution...

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

The member that started the thread you are complaining about doesn't seem to have a problem with it being closed. He did the correct thing and asked where the best place to discuss the decision was. I answered his question in this post. I'd suggest you use the same links and discuss the decision with the people that made it.

That thread and the other one will remain closed.

Just as an aside the original thread was marked solved by the original poster.