Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unity, Gnome, KDE on multiple Desktops

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Unity, Gnome, KDE on multiple Desktops

If I remove Gnome,
    Hi man , yes you're i think . but i dont have seen anything like that so i mentioned i think . but you wish to get pure Gubuntu then i can help you .

only Gubuntu and its applications , no environment and applications of GNOME . is that you want ? ?
    Dont miss anything even it is small. one small pin is enough to bring down a man.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by raja.genupula View Post
    but you wish to get pure Gubuntu then i can help you .

only Gubuntu and its applications , no environment and applications of GNOME . is that you want ? ?
    Well not exactly. I already have what i think is a pure Gubuntu, which is the 10.04 Ubuntu install i have. But if simply changing to the Xfce4 environment helps lighten my resource load - without giving up my current Ubuntu underlay, or whatever - then I am interested in that.

Beans
    Hidden!

Then under my knowledge Lubuntu and Xubuntu are the best solutions i can give for you .

EDIT : oh i mean the LXDE and XFCE environments .
    Dont miss anything even it is small. one small pin is enough to bring down a man.

Beans

Well, I wasn't looking for solutions, sudo smith was. Just sayin' I'm always open to options. Or disabling options, which can be a good thing too lol. Per.spec.tiv
    Last edited by sanscents; February 1st, 2012 at 07:32 AM.

Beans

Thanks so much to all posts, sorry I haven't responded earlier. Will mark as Solved. Thanks again. (Love the Ubuntu Community).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12